?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

lynchbhoy

Quote from: foxcommander on March 02, 2017, 02:29:28 PM
Tommy Gemmell RIP

Tommy on Skinner and Baddiels "Phoenix from the Flames" recreating his glory kick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsCOydsjBmg

Good shout!
RIP Tommy!
A true Celt and Lisbon Lion!!

T Fearon

Saw him play in the flesh for Scotland in Belfast in 1967,the day George Best beat Scotland on his own

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on March 03, 2017, 12:29:53 AM
Saw him play in the flesh for Scotland in Belfast in 1967,the day George Best beat Scotland on his own

He must have been ket that day because Best put in the performance of a lifetime that day and destroyed the scots.

He was one of five Protestants on the team that started in Lisbon, he got stick and one hun fan shouted that ' You lot only won the European Cup because ye had five prods in the team' Quick as a flash he said to your man ' you lot have eleven on your team, where is your European Cup then' Legendary player for a legendary club.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

They had four and that quote was from Jock Stein,not Tommy.

He never once tried to stop Best by underhand means.Just acknowledged there was nothing he could do to stop him

clarshack

big 2nd half needed here or else treble is gone.

straightred

Quote from: clarshack on March 05, 2017, 01:24:51 PM

blessed not to be 2 down

straightred

Quote from: straightred on March 05, 2017, 01:43:26 PM
Quote from: clarshack on March 05, 2017, 01:24:51 PM

blessed not to be 2 down

panics over. 2 quick goals including a peach from sinclair

illdecide

Barca beat the mighty PSG 6-1 last night...how the hell did Celtic concede so many against that dirt Barcelona in the group stages...I blame Rodgers
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

Not that I have an opinion on Dembele's  current transfer value but I suspect Ally has recklessly tempted fate with this statement, just before the Glasgow derby on Sunday.

Ally McCoist has derided claims that Moussa Dembele is worth as much as 
£40 million and insists the Celtic striker still has improvements to make in several aspects of his play. Dembele has been named Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Month for February and is currently on a prolific run of form which has seen him score 12 goals in his last six games for Celtic. "Moussa Dembele isn't a £30m or £40m player," said McCoist.

lynchbhoy

Fat sally is probably right my old mucker!!

...it's probably encroaching in £50M now !!
;)

I wasn't a huge fan but I have to say he is looking better and better... BR is doing some job...

I think of you every time I see wee forest playing out of his skin again! !!

Main Street

Likewise lynchbhoy, I think of you every time I see Big Vic lording it over there at Tottenham Hotspur ;D

From the Bunker

straightred

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 12, 2017, 12:36:07 PM
Celtic getting a game!
should be able to push on now and win this comfortably

From the Bunker

Quote from: straightred on March 12, 2017, 12:43:38 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on March 12, 2017, 12:36:07 PM
Celtic getting a game!
should be able to push on now and win this comfortably

The one on one save by Gordon - game changer!

ashman

Rangers are awful .  Any League of Ireland club with aspiration to finish in top 6 would not sign any of that dross .