Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Kilmarnock wasn't even discussed.I would envisage a routine three points then intense preparation for the Barca game next Wednesday and League Cup Final the following weekend.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T Fearon

No.My late Mother in law bought me one share in the old Rangers,just to wind me up for Xmas about five years ago😱

lolafrola

Quote from: T Fearon on November 16, 2016, 11:47:44 PM
No.My late Mother in law bought me one share in the old Rangers,just to wind me up for Xmas about five years ago😱

You're good at that i'll give you that
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

Franko

Quote from: tonto1888 on November 16, 2016, 09:24:10 PM
Quote from: Franko on November 16, 2016, 08:11:47 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on November 16, 2016, 03:49:20 PM
Fair play to you Tony. I wonder how long it will last though

Even after all this, you still don't seem to realise that he's been taking the piss out of you all along.

Do you just follow me around kiddo? Maybe I should close my windows and lock the door

Ah now don't be flattering yourself.  I follow this thread.  You're never off it.  And for the past few weeks all I've seen is you being led round by the nose by Fearon and ignoring repeated warnings that you're being played for a fool.

tonto1888

Quote from: Franko on November 17, 2016, 10:53:46 AM

Even after all this, you still don't seem to realise that he's been taking the piss out of you all along.

Do you just follow me around kiddo? Maybe I should close my windows and lock the door

Ah now don't be flattering yourself.  I follow this thread.  You're never off it.  And for the past few weeks all I've seen is you being led round by the nose by Fearon and ignoring repeated warnings that you're being played for a fool.

stop following me please, its getting unnerving. Cheers

Franko

Quote from: tonto1888 on November 17, 2016, 10:59:34 AM

Get a grip lad, it's a discussion forum.  If you don't want people to reply to your posts, don't make them, or use the ignore function.  No skin off my nose.

I'm sure Tony feels the same about you after the show you've made of yourself here this past few weeks.

tonto1888

Quote from: Franko on November 17, 2016, 01:32:33 PM

Get a grip lad, it's a discussion forum.  If you don't want people to reply to your posts, don't make them, or use the ignore function.  No skin off my nose.

I'm sure Tony feels the same about you after the show you've made of yourself here this past few weeks.

you are a creepy old man. Please stop following me

On a more serious note, Tony may well have been leading me around. Thats fine, I cant resist replying to his nonsense at times, despite the warnings.
But making a show of myself? Catch yourself on. IMO of course

Franko

Quote from: tonto1888 on November 17, 2016, 02:04:28 PM

On a more serious note, Tony may well have been leading me around. Thats fine, I cant resist replying to his nonsense at times, despite the warnings.

If you're that worried about me 'following' you, ( ;D jesus wept) stop replying to me.  You seem to have a problem with that though.

And yes, you made a show of yourself.  Better than that, you're still doing it.

tonto1888

Quote from: Franko on November 17, 2016, 02:10:42 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on November 17, 2016, 02:04:28 PM

If you're that worried about me 'following' you, ( ;D jesus wept) stop replying to me.  You seem to have a problem with that though.

And yes, you made a show of yourself.  Better than that, you're still doing it.

Im just trying to have a laugh with you

I know I shouldnt reply to Tony but I couldnt resist. A lot was trying to see if he would actually have a meaningful conversation on the points he was making. Was he leading me - and others - around? Quite possibly. Im not sure he is that clever though.

Hectic

Jesus lads now that Tony has stopped acting the wag it does not mean we need others to step in and create a sideshow.

Applesisapples

Good to see Tony has been washed in the blood of the lamb, he is born again.

foxcommander

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

illdecide

Took about a month of the board there as Tony was doing my tits in, i told him and everyone else numerous times he was a back slapper and i was proved right. I said the first time you met him you'd blow your load...Well at least you've stopped winding and came to your senses...P.S. I'm doing a game in control room one before Christmas and one after and if i spot u at the game i will have you thrown out or thrown to the "Green Brigade" ;)

Hail Hail Tony
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

stew

Quote from: foxcommander on November 17, 2016, 03:46:37 PM
Quote from: passedit on November 16, 2016, 01:41:43 PM

Colgate or Sensodyne Brendan?

For frigs sake Tony, hypocritical in the extreme, I thought more of you than that!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.