Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

heffo

Impressive run continues from Celtic & Rodgers.

He's really doing everything that's been asked of him

bennydorano

Doing it in style is the most pleasing aspect.

To be fair to Warburton he is trying to play football at Rangers as well, no sign of the anti-football / parking the bus that typified them pre meltdown.

tonto1888

Yeah the score was only 1-0 but anyone who says that was a narrow win is either deluded or just trying to find problems that aren't there.

T Fearon

Since when did 1 nil become anything other than a narrow win? These games against significantly inferior opposition should be done and dusted by half time.Also it does not compensate for the shambolic performance against Moenchengladbach

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: T Fearon on October 24, 2016, 01:50:10 PM
I was not impressed at all yesterday.Taking 87 mins to score against one of the worst Rangers team's ever is nothing to crow about and it certainly did not make up for the embarrassment against Moenchengladbach.

you've changed your mind since yesterday ............

tonto1888

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 24, 2016, 09:51:43 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on October 24, 2016, 01:50:10 PM
I was not impressed at all yesterday.Taking 87 mins to score against one of the worst Rangers team's ever is nothing to crow about and it certainly did not make up for the embarrassment against Moenchengladbach.

you've changed your mind since yesterday ............

Hehe. Made me laugh

Hectic

Quote from: T Fearon on October 24, 2016, 09:49:19 PM
Since when did 1 nil become anything other than a narrow win? These games against significantly inferior opposition should be done and dusted by half time.Also it does not compensate for the shambolic performance against Moenchengladbach

Sure it was only a narrow 2-0 defeat.

Thy Kingdom Come

Quote from: T Fearon on October 24, 2016, 08:02:50 PM
Ronny "won" the league last year,and his team "won" 2 nil against Rangers the year before.Didnt gain him too many plaudits

How did Ronnie get on in the Cup v Rangers last year?

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on October 24, 2016, 08:02:50 PM
Ronny "won" the league last year,and his team "won" 2 nil against Rangers the year before.Didnt gain him too many plaudits
Is this the same Tony Fearon who like a tweet from Dembele in relation to Sunday's impressive win?

T Fearon

Am I right in thinking that barring the biggest miracle since Canaan, Coco will become the first ever Celtic manager to fail to win at least one game in the Champions League group stages?

From the Bunker

Quote from: T Fearon on October 25, 2016, 09:47:05 PM
Am I right in thinking that barring the biggest miracle since Canaan, Coco will become the first ever Celtic manager to fail to win at least one game in the Champions League group stages?

How many games did Ronnie win in the group stages last year?

T Fearon

Ronny is irrelevant.Coco was brought in on a huge salary to correct the faults.

bennydorano

If he's irrelevant why do keep referencing him? Can't have it both ways you big fraud😅

T Fearon

Another nondescript performance at Ross Co hanging on grimly to a 1 nil lead against a shite team once again

MoChara

Certainly the worst performance I've seen since Gibraltar, but we're pulling a win out and 8 changes. Griffiths looked really frustrated all game hard to blame him score 40 one year and then the next only get starts as part of a player resting exercise