?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

bennydorano

Quote from: T Fearon on October 02, 2016, 03:04:57 PM
I hope our well paid manager is watching Spurs V Man City and observing how to take a lead,protect it and consolidate it.
To paraphrase Martin Tyler - 'Spurs playing the tactical template employed by Brendan Rodgers on Wednesday night'.

You're going to waste the season being a knob😀

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: T Fearon on October 01, 2016, 02:53:34 PM
A routine win means 3 or 4 goals to nil,not scraping a 1 nil win against a crap team.

Watch how the Dundalk manager keeps his squad focussed after a win (not a draw) in Europe in midweek,in tomorrow's FAI Cup semi final
Ah Tiny,  the gift who keeps on giving

Main Street

Where on earth do you guys get the idea that the troll cares one tiny bit  about the content of your replies?
It just wants attention which you just queue up to be ass ridden every time and keep the gobs alive.
More fool you.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Main Street on October 02, 2016, 09:07:02 PM
Where on earth do you guys get the idea that the troll cares one tiny bit  about the content of your replies?
It just wants attention which you just queue up to be ass ridden every time and keep the gobs alive.
More fool you.

You give him more attention than anyone on this thread.
That was never a square ball!!

reddgnhand

Quote from: stew on October 02, 2016, 10:57:59 AM
Quote from: reddgnhand on September 29, 2016, 08:41:21 PM
Quote from: stew on September 29, 2016, 06:18:54 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 29, 2016, 03:14:46 PM
I wonder would I be staggered  by the level of ignorance about football in an Armagh drinking hole?

Pick a town any town and you will get the same when it comes to Celtic, swearing at the ref when their players is two yards offside, claiming players should be sent off for dirty tackles that dont deserve yellows, calling players c***s for scoring against Celtic and then, at the end of the game, about two hours after the game, stagger out onto the street and start singing party tunes!

It is no wonder a fair few of my mates no longer support Celtic!

I thought you went home at half time?

Your point being?

Just being sarcastic to another one of your ridiculous post's.

stew

Quote from: reddgnhand on October 03, 2016, 06:06:34 PM
Quote from: stew on October 02, 2016, 10:57:59 AM
Quote from: reddgnhand on September 29, 2016, 08:41:21 PM
Quote from: stew on September 29, 2016, 06:18:54 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 29, 2016, 03:14:46 PM
I wonder would I be staggered  by the level of ignorance about football in an Armagh drinking hole?

Pick a town any town and you will get the same when it comes to Celtic, swearing at the ref when their players is two yards offside, claiming players should be sent off for dirty tackles that dont deserve yellows, calling players c***s for scoring against Celtic and then, at the end of the game, about two hours after the game, stagger out onto the street and start singing party tunes!

It is no wonder a fair few of my mates no longer support Celtic!

I thought you went home at half time?

Your point being?

Just being sarcastic to another one of your ridiculous post's.

Really, I live twenty five yards from the local I mentioned, right across the street, I could see and hear them from my window!

What is ridiculous about anything I said on here?

U
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

general_lee

Quote from: bennydorano on October 04, 2016, 09:33:46 AM
Was reading about this kid last night

http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/celtic-play-a-13-year-old-wonderkid-in-u-20-game-and-he-looks-absolutely-tiny/89923
Dembele Og looks promising hopefully they hold on to him. Apparently Bayern have been snooping after tierney

yellowcard

Is that Jimmy McGuinness standing there managing the U-20's?

AZOffaly

http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/celtic-play-a-13-year-old-wonderkid-in-u-20-game-and-he-looks-absolutely-tiny/89923

Does nobody else think that's just wrong? A 20 year old hitting a 13 year old could do awful damage in a tackle. Why do they need to do this?

heffo

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 04, 2016, 10:58:41 AM

Does nobody else think that's just wrong? A 20 year old hitting a 13 year old could do awful damage in a tackle. Why do they need to do this?

A lot of parallels with Freddie Adu - another superstar kid who was in the first team at 14 - didn't work out for him

Hectic

Yeah the long way to go for this young man - not sure of the benefit of throwing him in unless they believe he will be ready for the first team in a couple of years but I cannot think of many guys you heard of before they were 16 that went on and made it big.

bennydorano

When I first read about it I thought wow, but later I was thinking if that was the GAA there would be a child protection issue. Don't think I'd be happy to let my own 13yr old play U20 football. One knob head on the opposition and he's cut in two.

AZOffaly

Quote from: bennydorano on October 04, 2016, 11:44:01 AM
When I first read about it I thought wow, but later I was thinking if that was the GAA there would be a child protection issue. Don't think I'd be happy to let my own 13yr old play U20 football. One knob head on the opposition and he's cut in two.

Exactly.