62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Captain Obvious

To Celtic and Brendan Rodgers tonight.

From the Bunker

tonto1888

Regardless of why a certain person will say that's a fantastic result and well deserved

TabClear

Great result.

And one of the few times I'm delighted to see the bookie win

bennydorano

Great stuff. Brown or Toure MOTM for me.
Finally looks like a solid centre half pairing, corners not so clever.

From the Bunker

Quote from: T Fearon on September 28, 2016, 09:13:22 PM
I am only being realistic,Expecting this Celtic team not to concede again is like expecting a miracle

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

T Fearon

Let's get this right? An own goal,a deflected shot and a complete gift,and hanging on like grim death for a draw against a seriously under par Man City team and the manager is being hailed as some sort of guru?

lenny

Quote from: TabClear on September 28, 2016, 09:36:06 PM
Great result.

And one of the few times I'm delighted to see the bookie win

Great result and great game. Two great managers going head to head, one with a vastly more expensive, experienced team and obviously with more quality. The Celtic team did everyone proud tonight, great heart and plenty of quality at times also.

winghalfback

Tony is right Brendan Rodgers hasn't a clue  ::) .  Great result massive performance

MoChara

Great game and a great performance, wasn't sure about bringing on Griffiths for rogic but it worked out all right anyway.getting a draw against the best team in the best league I'll take that

winghalfback

Quote from: T Fearon on September 28, 2016, 09:39:39 PM
Let's get this right? An own goal,a deflected shot and a complete gift,and hanging on like grim death for a draw against a seriously under par Man City team and the manager is being hailed as some sort of guru?

Under par?

laoislad

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 28, 2016, 09:39:30 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 28, 2016, 09:13:22 PM
I am only being realistic,Expecting this Celtic team not to concede again is like expecting a miracle

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pretty sure he said Celtic wouldn't win one point in the group stages. I can't be arsed to look for the post but I'm sure he did say that.
I thought Celtic were excellent. Fair play.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Harold Disgracey

Well done Celtic, I really enjoyed watching that. Kolo Toure is some man for one man.

Main Street

That was a spine tingling atmosphere, the support lifted the proverbial roof  in the last 15 minutes when Celtic found a second wind. Brown was back to his best, Toure was imperiously elegant  and Gordon was inch perfect.
The only thing missing was a Celtic 4th goal.