?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

lenny

Quote from: bennydorano on September 28, 2016, 08:36:59 PM
Good to see a bit of quality, heart & fight. 2 sloppy passes punished severely. Rogic  & Bitton to a lesser extent follow quality passages with something crap,  Lustig & Gordon both liabilities. Brown & Sinclairtown have both been excellent.

Rogic great on the ball but can't play the pressing game like the rest. Sinclair has been top class. City are very dangerous though and I can see us tiring as the game goes on. Dembele has been good also and forrest too. Bitton is average though, just not quick enough or aggressive enough for that defensive midfield role.

lenny

Quote from: JoG2 on September 28, 2016, 08:39:00 PM
Did I hear the commentators right,  the Celtic team cost a total of £20 mil?

That's probably about right.

T Fearon

In Man City's worst display of the season,missing De Bruyne,they are drawing 2 each at half time thanks to Celtic scoring an offside goal and a second from a deflection.

Now which manager would you back to get it right at half time?

Cunny Funt

Quote from: laoislad on September 28, 2016, 08:30:31 PM
I'm far from a Celtic fan but I have to say fair play to them in that first half. They are having a go and you can't ask much more than that. Enjoyable game.
Very enjoyable half of football played in front of a great atmosphere. Arguably there isn't a Celtic player that would make it onto the Man City team however Celtic deserve great credit for holding their own so far.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on September 28, 2016, 08:45:33 PM
In Man City's worst display of the season,missing De Bruyne,they are drawing 2 each at half time thanks to Celtic scoring an offside goal and a second from a deflection.

Now which manager would you back to get it right at half time?

the winning manager
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tonto1888

I always give you a chance tiny. Now you can just eff off as far as I'm concerned. We are winning again by the way

T Fearon

Sky offered 11/5 City, when Celtic led 3-2.On it like a shot,they are even bigger mugs than you are

Nigel White

Quote from: T Fearon on September 28, 2016, 09:00:23 PM
Sky offered 11/5 City, when Celtic led 3-2.On it like a shot,they are even bigger mugs than you are
So you are willing Celtic to get beaten

tonto1888

Quote from: Nigel White on September 28, 2016, 09:05:46 PM

Of course he is

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: Nigel White on September 28, 2016, 09:05:46 PM

This Fearon eejit is no Celtic fan. F*** off to some other board!!!

T Fearon

I am only being realistic,Expecting this Celtic team not to concede again is like expecting a miracle

Newbridge Exile

For the umpteenth time ignore him, Brendan Rogers must have said no to a photo request from Tiny in a previous life to make him so bitter he would rather see his beloved Celts loose so as not to have to  give Rodgers credit

seafoid

bennydorano

Brendy's got stones, Griffiths on, die dog or shite the licence.