62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

tonto1888

Kilmarnock today. Hopefully get a good win and a few goals going into wednesday

T Fearon

What should happen

1.Done and dusted by half time with a three nil lead,key players substituted with Wednesday in mind

What will happen with Coco in charge

2.Laboured performance, nil nil at 75 minutes,all first choice players still on the pitch,frenzy and panic and one or two very late goals to seal what should have been an easy win.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 24, 2016, 08:48:32 AM
What should happen

1.Done and dusted by half time with a three nil lead,key players substituted with Wednesday in mind

What will happen with Coco in charge

2.Laboured performance, nil nil at 75 minutes,all first choice players still on the pitch,frenzy and panic and one or two very late goals to seal what should have been an easy win.

I am quoting this so you can't delete it if you are wrong. Or change the goal posts

tonto1888

T Fearon

Took over an hour to establish the three goal lead I demanded,then Killie threw in the towel.Nothing to crow about

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 24, 2016, 04:58:22 PM
Took over an hour to establish the three goal lead I demanded,then Killie threw in the towel.Nothing to crow about

You demanded. You really are a prat. Celtic dominated the game. Were wasteful and should have had your 3 goal lead in the first half. Fell behind to a 45 yarder. I suppose that's Rodgers fault and all

T Fearon

Should have had a three goal lead in the first half! That's what I said this morning!

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 24, 2016, 05:52:25 PM
Should have had a three goal lead in the first half! That's what I said this morning!

What you said was we would labour until 75 minutes at nil nil panic and get a couple of late goals. You couldn't have been more wrong. As usual

Moortown Spuds

Troll. FFS stop feeding him.

Franko

Quote from: tonto1888 on September 24, 2016, 06:18:37 PM

What you said was we would labour until 75 minutes at nil nil panic and get a couple of late goals. You couldn't have been more wrong. As usual

Tonto, you are a f**king plank.

bennydorano

Roy Keane thought Celtic were powerful today, think Tony's relationship with him is about to hit the rocks.

T Fearon

Ffs beating Kilmarnock 6-1 is hardly worthy of comment.I fear also it will lull us into a false sense of where we are at going into the City game,where I will be surprised if we finish with a deficit of three goals or less.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 24, 2016, 07:45:31 PM
Ffs beating Kilmarnock 6-1 is hardly worthy of comment.I fear also it will lull us into a false sense of where we are at going into the City game,where I will be surprised if we finish with a deficit of three goals or less.

Certainly won't lure the fans into a false sense of where we are and I doubt it will the players either

tonto1888

Quote from: Franko on September 24, 2016, 07:00:29 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on September 24, 2016, 06:18:37 PM

Tonto, you are a f**king plank.

Whatever you say captain.

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on September 24, 2016, 06:50:51 PM

Troll. FFS stop feeding him.
+1 it's hard but there is no rational or reason with him, he's just looking a response