Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Tony you're the biggest tit in Ireland, i know u do this to be noticed and to be a WUM and it does work but u are widely known on this Island to be an absolute dickhead yet you still think that's great and funny. Even when you are produced with evidence of your shite talk you still deny it and back yourself into a corner.

You're the one who is a joke and you have to be held responsible for some of your personal insults on here about some people and hopefully some day you will. People think they can say what they want and give out personal insults behind keyboards but it'll bite them on the ass some day, it's the same at a match. People pay £5 in to watch a match and they think that entitles them to shout whatever abuse they like about players but it doesn't.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 18, 2016, 06:14:09 PM
Its a results based environment.Losing 7 nil and drawing 2 all in the last two games indicates poor performances and poor management.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Now, why don't you post on Celtic boards?

galwayman

Quote from: T Fearon on September 18, 2016, 05:50:59 PM
Flicking.Shocking display,conceding goals and points against teams we should be routinely walloping.No progress whatsoever from last season save from luckily stumbling into the group stages of Champions League.
Why even bother posting the same point over and over and over and over again ad nauseum?
Change the f****** record.

5 Sams

3 30pm on All Ireland Final day and this p***k is on here talking about soccer. Im still mesmerised by the fact that some of the longstanding decent posters on here still give this person the time of day.
The Aristocrat Years

T Fearon

Dont be savage.With modern technology you can easily keep an eye on two sporting events simultaneously.What is the big deal here? Why are people taking offence at constructive criticism of a football manager's performance,who I assume they don't know personally?

uimhr ocht

Seen the highlights should have won comfortably missed alot,caley keeper mom,still defence and goal keeper issues to sort out.

bennydorano

Quote from: T Fearon on September 18, 2016, 07:09:07 PM
Dont be savage.With modern technology you can easily keep an eye on two sporting events simultaneously.What is the big deal here? Why are people taking offence at constructive criticism of a football manager's performance,who I assume they don't know personally?
Surely you mean 3? Further diluting your attention & making the lie bigger & your assessment even more invalid.

lynchbhoy

manager in a wet week
new squad learning to gel together and learning new tactical play under new manager

top of the league without breading a sweat by 3 points and a game in hand. not bad. wait until the manager and team get some  time together.  don't like drawing or losin in the spl but need to get better and this side is by far better on and off the field this season. got into the cl this year. that's also a great result!

T Fearon

Strachan won leagues,cups and got out of group stages of CL but I recall you didnt rate him.

This manager is making no progress.How long is it going to take him to address the glaring defensive inadequacies?

lynchbhoy

correct. and as the MON squad left Strachans sides got worse.
the defensive frailties have yet to be addressed since mon left.
Strachan genius shipping 5 away goals to artmedia bratislava  (yes who) shows his particular defensive nous and genius.

Rogers is there a similar length of tine and 7-0 is dreadful but it is Barcelona who we know are good. Celtic have had decreasing revenue since Strachans time.

Rogers inherited a poor defensive lineup with 4 centre halves recovering from inj.  so it will take a bit of time but it's an improvement already defensively and attacking style.
thought you'd have been a fan of 'the Celtic way' Tony?

obv not.

what did Rogers do to you to make you so irrational against him?
too many Liverpool wins v spurs?

winding up is great craic but I know you aren't.  you are a decent chap old pal so just lose the bitterness against this new regime! 
HH

tonto1888

Why do you keep personally attacking Rodgers?

T Fearon

I don't personally attack him.I articulate his failings as Celtic manager.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on September 17, 2016, 11:55:29 PM
All of you.I fear the clown may be facing his Super Caley Go Ballistic moment tomorrow

lynchbhoy

Well I'll wait for you to start doing that then tone!
so far I'd not agree you've done so.
HH

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 18, 2016, 08:47:08 PM
I don't personally attack him.I articulate his failings as Celtic manager.

Calling him a clown is a personal attack