?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 17, 2016, 11:55:29 PM
All of you.I fear the clown may be facing his Super Caley Go Ballistic moment tomorrow

Please show where people got hysterical.
By the way why don't you post on actual Celtic boards if you are such a big fan

Hectic

Quote from: tonto1888 on September 18, 2016, 10:05:06 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 17, 2016, 11:55:29 PM
All of you.I fear the clown may be facing his Super Caley Go Ballistic moment tomorrow

Please show where people got hysterical.
By the way why don't you post on actual Celtic boards if you are such a big fan

The clue is in how he keeps referring to Sevco as ' Rangers' - over and above his constant attempts to undermine our manager.

As for today's game we are looking for a positive reaction in what is traditionally a tough place to visit for Celtic teams over the last couple of decades. On paper we should win but it will be interesting to see what the confidence levels are like after Tuesday night.

lynchbhoy

Celtic are still a big club known and respected worldwide and have a huge fan Base.
but Celtic will never compete again at a high level due to the lack of money from being in the spl
the sooner they get into English league or euro league the better and they will be back.

Keane is right that the club should be setting their sights higher but rather know this. what is being said is rhetoric and confidence saving damage limitaton.
Rogers only in the job a couple of months and can't be criticised . has had a great impact already on the field of play and transfer marker. I liked ronny but he wasn't good enough.
neither is the split and cl thrashings are going to be par for the coursecond.  getting into click the only aim and the money gained from it as well as keeping the name at the top table.

T Fearon

Once again we concede when leading.Will this clown ever learn?

bennydorano

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 18, 2016, 03:31:31 PM
Once again we concede when leading.Will this clown ever learn?

Team in conceding a goal shocker. It bloody happens you idiot

imtommygunn

Go on. Get those personal insults out fearon. Show your class.

T Fearon

imtommygunn

bennydorano

Quote from: T Fearon on September 18, 2016, 05:13:56 PM
Not worth posting.A complete joke.
were you watching? I thought you would've been watching the AIF??? You're such a fake & a fraud

tonto1888

Quote from: bennydorano on September 18, 2016, 05:32:04 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 18, 2016, 05:13:56 PM
Not worth posting.A complete joke.
were you watching? I thought you would've been watching the AIF??? You're such a fake & a fraud

Was thinking that myself. I only watched the first 20 but from reading reports we could have won by 4 or 5. Defensive lapses again

T Fearon

Flicking.Shocking display,conceding goals and points against teams we should be routinely walloping.No progress whatsoever from last season save from luckily stumbling into the group stages of Champions League.

tonto1888

So that's a no. You didn't watch it but feel like commenting on it anyway. Typical.
Give it up. The progress is there. Only a blind man or you would fail to see it

bennydorano

So you admit you are in no position to give an accurate assessment of Celtic's performance today, yet continue to peddle your very unchristian hatefilled agenda, thanks.

T Fearon

Its a results based environment.Losing 7 nil and drawing 2 all in the last two games indicates poor performances and poor management.