Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Simply Celtic should be doing a lot better.A so called top manager with a top dollar price tag was recruited in the summer to fulfil potential.To date he has shown no signs whatsoever that he is up to the task.

Big clubs/leagues rule UEFA nowadays,same way as Celtic and Rangers (I assume you know that both club's boards meet each other on a monthly basis to discuss items of mutual interest?) rule the Scottish League,mutually scuppering tv deals etc.Sadly that's the way of the world.

Hectic

Quote from: T Fearon on September 17, 2016, 11:00:15 AM
Simply Celtic should be doing a lot better.A so called top manager with a top dollar price tag was recruited in the summer to fulfil potential.To date he has shown no signs whatsoever that he is up to the task.

Big clubs/leagues rule UEFA nowadays,same way as Celtic and Rangers (I assume you know that both club's boards meet each other on a monthly basis to discuss items of mutual interest?) rule the Scottish League,mutually scuppering tv deals etc.Sadly that's the way of the world.

Do Rangers still have a board? Last time I checked they were liquidated.

Applesisapples

Are we referencing the same Roy Keane who was an abject managerial failure? if so why?

T Fearon

Er last time I checked Roy was part of a management team that brought Ireland to the Euro Finals and to the last 16,where they where beaten by a single goal by the eventual runners up.

I think experience drawn from his highly successful playing days and working under at least one great manager qualifies him to offer opinions that should be highly respected.

JoG2

Quote from: Applesisapples on September 17, 2016, 12:35:38 PM
Are we referencing the same Roy Keane who was an abject managerial failure? if so why?

You'd have to wonder alright.....

Quote from: T Fearon on August 22, 2008, 02:17:25 PM
Recent events prove that Keane is a complete tool as a manager, and I expect this point to be further emphasized at White Hart Lane this weekend.

I doubt if he would still be in the job at the Stadium of Shite were it not for the Irish Murphia behind the club

T Fearon

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on September 17, 2016, 03:21:46 PM
That was eight years ago
Jeez Tony you're some boy, nothing if not consistently inconsistent.

Hectic

Did you enjoy your fine victory over Ross County today Tony?

T Fearon

My opinion on a lot has changed over the course of 8 years.Whether Keane is good or bad as a manager you cannot argue with what he said after the Nou Camp embarrassment.

Rangers draw at home to Ross Co simply shows it was wrong to get hysterical after last weeks 5-1 win.

Hectic

Only got hysterical in the context that the mouthy guy who was going to do this and going to do that got a good slap in the mouth. Generally speaking we knew your lot were crap long before last Saturday.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 17, 2016, 05:13:00 PM
My opinion on a lot has changed over the course of 8 years.Whether Keane is good or bad as a manager you cannot argue with what he said after the Nou Camp embarrassment.

Rangers draw at home to Ross Co simply shows it was wrong to get hysterical after last weeks 5-1 win.

Who got hysterical?

T Fearon

All of you.I fear the clown may be facing his Super Caley Go Ballistic moment tomorrow

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on September 17, 2016, 11:55:29 PM
All of you.I fear the clown may be facing his Super Caley Go Ballistic moment tomorrow

What if he becomes a priest?
MWWSI 2017

Hectic

Quote from: muppet on September 18, 2016, 12:07:01 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 17, 2016, 11:55:29 PM

What if he becomes a priest?

Or a City trader?