Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

imtommygunn

In all seriousness you are a disgrace and shouldn't show your face at parkhead ever again. Betting against your own team and claiming to be a member and a fan.

laoislad

Are Liverpool still the last British team to beat Barca at the Nou Camp?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

T Fearon

Neither I nor anyone else could look gift horses in the mouth.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on September 13, 2016, 09:49:20 PM
Neither I nor anyone else could look gift horses in the mouth.

See my previous post.

bennydorano

If you want to see how big a fraud Fearon is have a nosey at his FB page.

ned

Wasn't expecting much but still a disappointing performance. We have to remember Barca beat Real Madrid 5-0 relatively recently. We are obviously way out of our depth at this level, however, we will improve.
Nothing wrong with the tactics and against Monchengladbach we will have a chance. Hopefully by the return against Barca they will have qualified and play a second string. Man City not as good as Barca but still a daunting prospect. Third would have been a satisfactory conclusion in this group. After tonight it still would be and is still doable. KTF.

Estimator

Quote from: T Fearon on September 13, 2016, 09:42:51 PM
Also took Skybet's 7/4 on Suarez to score a brace,such was my lack of confidence in that clown Rodgers.Still I am pained.In this the fiftieth anniversary of the Lisbon season Celtic shamefully suffer their heaviest ever defeat in Europe.

Tonight's tie was the equivalent of NI V Germany in Euro 2016,a vastly superior team against a team of no hopers.But thanks to an astute manager with a competent gameplan,N Ireland curtailed their illustrious opponents to a solitary goal defeat.

I know there is no real point arguing with you Tony, as you fail to grasp almost every sensible concept. But in the game that you have highlighted. The competent game plan organised by the astute manager, allowed the Germans about 30 shots at goal, about a third of which were on target, with about another 3 hitting the woodwork. If it wasn't for a once in a lifetime performance from the keeper, coupled with the cross bar and posts, then NI would have been destroyed. NI were cut open time and time again in that game. It wasn't astute, it wasn't competent, it was very very lucky.
Ulster League Champions 2009

SHEEDY

Some of those Barca goals were unreal. Iniesta's volley the pick for me closely followed by the Suarez turn and volley. Different class.
nil satis nisi optimum

T Fearon

You're having a laugh.If Ronny,Strachan or Lennon even had presided over that shambles tonight,there'd have been a clamour for their departure.

We won't get a point in this group.

I see the clown is blaming it on the tough game against Rangers on Saturday,a game that was won 5-1 pulling up.🙄

Cunny Funt

7 Barcelona goals from 9 attempts on target tonight, a decent enough strike rate.

dec

Quote from: bennydorano on September 13, 2016, 09:58:01 PM

"Good luck to Broony and the Bhoys in Barcelona tonight.Neymar,Messi,Suarez? No problem!"

Orior

Quote from: bennydorano on September 13, 2016, 09:58:01 PM

Ah Benny, you're gonna spoil our entertainment here.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

tonto1888

Didn't see the game so not gonna comment on it but I bet tiny just couldn't wait to get in here and say I told you so

Over the Bar

Not sure what Rodgers hoped to get away with tonight, but surely 5-5-0 would have been the best damage limitation formation? 

ned

Quote from: tonto1888 on September 13, 2016, 10:40:06 PM
Didn't see the game so not gonna comment on it but I bet tiny just couldn't wait to get in here and say I told you so
Predictive or deliberate but I like that, 'Tiny' minded is about right.