Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

winghalfback

No matter what mr grumpy says I'm delighted we are in the champions league draw today. I'm looking forward to seeing where I can maybe get away to on my holidays. I'd love a big name like Madrid or Munich but if I was picking a group myself I'd have cska Leverkusen Brugge in our group.

On the manager I think think he is doing a grand job so far he has livened up a few of the stail players and brought in some real talent and experience. He will bring in a few more in the closing days of this window now we are in the cl proper. Remember we play in Scotland not the over hyped epl

bennydorano

Ffs

Barca
City
Bor Monchengladbach
Celtic

Could be painful

lenny

Quote from: bennydorano on August 25, 2016, 05:56:27 PM
Ffs

Barca
City
Bor Monchengladbach
Celtic

Could be painful

Simply couldn't be harder. If we get any points at all it will be a tremendous performance.

uimhr ocht

city spent 174 mill we spent 3.5 million lol

tonto1888

Well I should be able to get a ticket for the game at the etihad. Otherwise what a rubbish draw

laoislad

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 25, 2016, 06:16:20 PM
Well I should be able to get a ticket for the game at the etihad. Otherwise what a rubbish draw
Rubbish? You have one of the best teams in the world to play and another with one of the best managers and also a decent German team.
It's not like Celtic are going to win the fecking thing,surely you'd rather see them come up against the best and test themselves.
They are 6 games to get excited about if you are a Celtic fan imo..there's hardly much excitement playing the likes of Motherwell and Dundee everyweek ffs
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

pearseog

Great draw for Tony. I wonder will he expect the teams with vastly superior budgets and wages to beat the minnows in financial terms Celtic

uimhr ocht

It will be exciting and difficult looking forward to games v man city

Main Street

That's a mouth watering draw. ;D

Group B  with Benfica, Napoli, D Kiev looks less daunting  and Group E CSKA, Leverkusen, Tottenham would have been just too easy.

yellowcard

Brilliant draw in terms of high profile fixtures but the sad reality is that I can't see Celtic getting a point out of this group. The group from hell.

ashman

Quote from: Main Street on August 25, 2016, 06:31:42 PM
That's a mouth watering draw. ;D

Group B  with Benfica, Napoli, D Kiev looks less daunting  and Group E CSKA, Leverkusen, Tottenham would have been just too easy.

In a water boarding kind of way I guess you are correct .

winghalfback

Tough draw alright Barcelona again lovely city tho. Man city paddy Roberts will pull them apart Kolo meets yaya and Germany anything has to be better than Hamburg

T Fearon

Pep Guardiola V Brendan Rodgers.Need I say more.

Main Street

Quote from: winghalfback on August 25, 2016, 06:46:46 PM
Tough draw alright Barcelona again lovely city tho. Man city paddy Roberts will pull them apart Kolo meets yaya and Germany anything has to be better than Hamburg
Celtic and Hamburg are a good match and get along just fine.

tonto1888

Quote from: laoislad on August 25, 2016, 06:21:31 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on August 25, 2016, 06:16:20 PM
Rubbish? You have one of the best teams in the world to play and another with one of the best managers and also a decent German team.
It's not like Celtic are going to win the fecking thing,surely you'd rather see them come up against the best and test themselves.
They are 6 games to get excited about if you are a Celtic fan imo..there's hardly much excitement playing the likes of Motherwell and Dundee everyweek ffs
. You are correct in what you say. I was meaning rubbish in the fact that we've no chance if even getting third which I was hoping we would have had. They will be 6 games to get excited, and nervous, about alright