Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

AZOffaly

I'm telling ye lads, the ignore function. I don't like ignoring posters, because the idea of debate is to engage with opposite views, but TF is not debating, he's just rising, and it's tiresome.

TabClear

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 19, 2016, 09:29:35 AM
I'm telling ye lads, the ignore function. I don't like ignoring posters, because the idea of debate is to engage with opposite views, but TF is not debating, he's just rising, and it's tiresome.

Every thread the p***k gets involved in ends up like this including the multiple bullshit threads he starts himself when he feels he isn't getting the attention he wants.

Franko

Quote from: TabClear on August 19, 2016, 10:52:51 AM

Every thread the p***k gets involved in ends up like this including the multiple bullshit threads he starts himself when he feels he isn't getting the attention he wants.

Yep and if lads could just show a smidgen of self control and ignore him that would be the end of it.  He'd soon get tired go back to towing the front out of himself elsewhere.

T Fearon

I dont see why a variety of opinions cannot be expressed without a torrent of abuse.I respect all other views.

Newbridge Exile

Totally agree But then you get accused of cyberbullying ,

Esmarelda

This is the first I've heard of the ignore function. I don't see how it can be seen as bullying. Does the poster being ignored know they're being ignored? Sounds like a deterrent to bullying and time wasting to me.

ashman

Jaysus lads tis only about Scottish soccer albeit makes it a bit interesting .  Don't take it too seriously .  Not many jocks give a fook about the GAA .

AZOffaly

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on August 19, 2016, 02:23:22 PM
Totally agree But then you get accused of cyberbullying ,

How can I be bullying someone if I just protect my eyes from reading their nonsense? That's like saying I'm bullying Eastenders because I switch it off when it comes on TV!

uimhr ocht

Its been a decent start to the season hopefully we can get through to the champion league group stages and get another quality player or two in.I havent had a season book since the o neill era so i decided to get myself and the young lad one this season.I would be interested in going with with a supporters club occasionally but have no contacts at present so if anyone could help that would be great.

southderryman

Quote from: uimhr ocht on August 19, 2016, 09:53:15 PM
Its been a decent start to the season hopefully we can get through to the champion league group stages and get another quality player or two in.I havent had a season book since the o neill era so i decided to get myself and the young lad one this season.I would be interested in going with with a supporters club occasionally but have no contacts at present so if anyone could help that would be great.

Where are you based?

PM if you'd prefer

Capt Pat

Does anyone know anything about the illicit banner charge? The BBC report implies that it was for Palestinian flags
?

T Fearon

That's another thing that annoys me.Our club being used as a political vehicle by would be revolutionaries,whether it be Republican,Palestine,Minimum Wage etc.Wish they would all piss off and get a life.The irony is we have an Israeli midfielder.

BennyHarp

Quote from: T Fearon on August 20, 2016, 07:28:21 AM
That's another thing that annoys me.Our club being used as a political vehicle by would be revolutionaries,whether it be Republican,Palestine,Minimum Wage etc.Wish they would all piss off and get a life.The irony is we have an Israeli midfielder.

😀
That was never a square ball!!

heffo

Quote from: T Fearon on August 20, 2016, 07:28:21 AM

What's ironic about that?

T Fearon

Er,His own supporters protesting against his nation.