?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ONeill

Quote from: T Fearon on August 17, 2016, 10:38:27 PM
Now they will,fancy themselves at home and if they score and early goal the tie, which should have been done and dusted,will be back in the melting pot.

brilliant point.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tonto1888

Tony is not a Celtic fan. He is only on here to wind people up. Not only that but he does not even know what he is talking about and cannot remember things he posted earlier

Tyroneforsam

No matter what thon gobshite Fearon thinks, Celtic are already a much better side than they have been this past few years. Brendan Rodgers is a fine manager, the football he has us playing is a lot easier to watch. Fine performance.

JohnDenver

Quote from: T Fearon on August 17, 2016, 10:38:27 PM
I am a fan,and actually won money tonight taking the win with Leigh Griffiths to score at 5/4.Was bricking it in the second half.Anybody praising Rodgers tonight is deluded.As a sports writer said a few weeks ago the guy cannot and will not learn from his mistakes.Three nil up the opposition should be dead and buried and the tie over.Now they will,fancy themselves at home and if they score and early goal the tie, which should have been done and dusted,will be back in the melting pot.

5/4? Celtic were available to win at evens before kick off. Mugged off there on that price el tone.

stew

This thing is over, man up Tony and quit winding, you said it they won you would admit progress was made you plonker.

Well done Rodgers and you have to feel for Dundalk.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

yellowcard

Superb result for Celtic tonight, to score 5 goals in Europe is no mean feat. Rodgers teams will always take risks to score goals so I don't think they will be water tight defensively going forward but the fans will at least get their money's worth. The major goal for the season looks like it will be achieved thus helping restore Celtics status in Europe. It might even help convince another signing into the club. Great start for Rodgers.

Jell 0 Biafra

stew

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on August 18, 2016, 12:32:38 AM
Quote from: illdecide on August 17, 2016, 06:49:40 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on August 17, 2016, 06:29:32 PM
Who are Tottenham playing tonight

Them Jew bastids are not playing tonight

What's that all about?

Tottenham have had a long and healthy relationship with people of the Jewish faith,  why they are Jewish bastards I have no idea.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

StGallsGAA

Tottenham are about as Jewish as Tony is clever - i.e. not a lot!

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: stew on August 18, 2016, 12:35:07 AM

What's that all about?

Tottenham have had a long and healthy relationship with people of the Jewish faith,  why they are Jewish b**tards I have no idea.

Yeah, it was the second bit I was asking about.

T Fearon

That is arguably the worst team ever Celtic have faced in the final Champions League Qualifying round,yet they scored twice at Celtic Park and are still in the tie,and we've no Efe Ambrose to blame this time.The final two goals Celtic got were terrible from the opposition's viewpoint.Now the obvious question is will Celtic score as easily against competent opponents and will they be able to stop competent opponents from scoring three or four.

After five or six games now we should be seeing improvements defensively and varying systems of play to deal with different situations but instead  we are seeing lucky winning goals to get us out of jail and terrible goal concessions and have played only one half decent team,Hearts.

How long will it be before real fans come to their senses?

imtommygunn

Joke of a supporter. Joke.

5-2 get him sacked. Unacceptable. ::)

So prejudic in any walk of life. What did rodgers do on you?

MoChara

Great game last night 85 minutes played excellent, 5 mins slip which cost us, the 3 goals should be plenty to get us through if we score anything next weekend I don't see that team coming close. I don't remember the last time I was this excited watching Celtic it must have been under O'Neill.

illdecide

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on August 18, 2016, 12:47:00 AM
Quote from: stew on August 18, 2016, 12:35:07 AM

What's that all about?

Tottenham have had a long and healthy relationship with people of the Jewish faith,  why they are Jewish b**tards I have no idea.

Yeah, it was the second bit I was asking about.

It was Tony annoying me and i took it out on those poor Tottemham fans...sorry Spurs you are not Jew Bastids...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

The Gs Man

אַנטשולדיקונג אנגענומען

אדאנק
Keep 'er lit