Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

I see our top manager is confident of adding two more top signings in the near future,proving he has access to funding that every Celtic manager after Martin O'Neill could only dream of.It took Neil Lennon three years to scrape the money together (£2m) to buy Forster who had more than proved himself during a lengthy loan spell.I see Chavvy Sinclair is being snapped out and about around Glasgow with his WAG bimbo.Is this the sort of image we want for our proud club? Wonder what Brother Walfrid would say?

imtommygunn

So not just the manager but the players you chastise now. Good man.

ashman

This thread is very very amusing is a very very sad way . 

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: T Fearon on August 11, 2016, 09:49:26 PM
I see our top manager is confident of adding two more top signings in the near future,proving he has access to funding that every Celtic manager after Martin O'Neill could only dream of.It took Neil Lennon three years to scrape the money together (£2m) to buy Forster who had more than proved himself during a lengthy loan spell.I see Chavvy Sinclair is being snapped out and about around Glasgow with his WAG bimbo.Is this the sort of image we want for our proud club? Wonder what Brother Walfrid would say?

You're a f**king embarrassment

JimStynes

Tony is on the wind up and everyone is biting.

T Fearon

Inevitable when you appoint someone from the EPL,give him a few quid to spend,that he'll bring a few chavs along.Forster,Ledley,Sutton,Thompson,Hooper,even Hartson etc all became interwoven into the special ethos of the "club like no other",all were grounded and relatively humble,unlike chavs like Sinclair.

Newbridge Exile

I know its damm hard but the Troll needs to be completely ignored, you just cant reason with his like so there's no point in trying

BennyHarp

Quote from: T Fearon on August 11, 2016, 11:12:50 PM
Inevitable when you appoint someone from the EPL,give him a few quid to spend,that he'll bring a few chavs along.Forster,Ledley,Sutton,Thompson,Hooper,even Hartson etc all became interwoven into the special ethos of the "club like no other",all were grounded and relatively humble,unlike chavs like Sinclair.

What do you mean by "chav"? A bit like Dele Ali? Or Kyle Walker?
That was never a square ball!!

Gabriel_Hurl

The same John Hartson who kicked a team-mate in the face?
Chris Sutton who was charged with assault for spitting in another man's face?

Lovely human beings

Nigel White

I think it is time to just start ignoring him. His comments are no longer wind up but rather they are vile. It's quite ironic that two of the biggest idiots on social media, Tony Fearon and Willis Frazer live within about 10 miles of each other.

Main Street

Quote from: Nigel White on August 11, 2016, 11:30:00 PM
I think it is time to just start ignoring him. His comments are no longer wind up but rather they are vile. It's quite ironic that two of the biggest idiots on social media, Tony Fearon and Willis Frazer live within about 10 miles of each other.
;D
There is no difference between the two,
I suspect if we were to hear audio recordings,  they would sound very similar.
I support the boycott from now on, let the troll rot in silence.

T Fearon

Is this chav/wag culture the image we want for our club? Amid all the changes in football we still,perhaps uniquely managed to retain that community/ family bond and stay close to our roots.It is ironic that the issue of the living wage comes up every year at the Celtic AGM,yet the same people arguing for this for all ancillary staff seem quite comfortable to have a manager and chav players now earning millions.

reddgnhand

Quote from: T Fearon on August 11, 2016, 09:49:26 PM

Our proud club? Sinclair doesn't play for Spurs. Wonder what Brother Walfrid would say about men in frocks molesting kids?

imtommygunn

Judge not lest ye be judged Tony...