Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Dembele,Sinclair improved offers to keep Foŕrest,Rogic,a big salary to entice Toure etc.

illdecide

You must Ally McCoist in dusguise...

You really are a disgrace to call yourself a Celtic fan because you are not a Celtic fan but a WUM and a waste of fresh air. Go to the Spurs thread there and give off about blowing your load with 4 games to go last year. Wait to the first time Celtic get beat and you'll be coming on here saying i had £5 on the other team to win at 35/1 because Rodgers gets paid too much...what a ball bag
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

BennyHarp

Quote from: T Fearon on August 11, 2016, 09:21:12 AM
5 nil win at home to Motherwell (aided by a dubious penalty) who were dire is nothing more than is expected.Not worthy of mentioning but coming on here you'd think it was the day after Lisbon in May 1967.

But a 5-0 win was 22/1 which is much more unlikely than a double of Donegal beating Tyrone and Phil Mickelson winning the open! I'd say that's not a routine victory.
That was never a square ball!!

Applesisapples

From reading Tony's posts you can tell that he is not a real fan, but is more interested in hobnobbing with the great and the good, name dropping and partaking of hospitality. It is best to ignore his ramblings on here, but I know from experience it is difficult to do.

T Fearon

Why resort to personal insults? Last night was the first positive sign of the season,though the quality of the opposition must be borne in mind.It is hardly praiseworthy.

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on August 11, 2016, 10:50:56 AM
Why resort to personal insults? Last night was the first positive sign of the season,though the quality of the opposition must be borne in mind.It is hardly praiseworthy.

The manager reports accurately to his superiors.

Why are you not worshipping his performances?
MWWSI 2017

illdecide

U'd be the first to ram your tongue up BR's ass if you met him and tell him how great he is and keep up the good work and then u'd come on here and say "I met BR there at the weekend and I just told him what i thought of him, useless hoor."

T Fearon

Dont be ridiculous.I see every Celtic boss at the AGM and dont either fawn over or criticise them.I have no intention of meeting Brendan Rogers and won't bother my arse even having a word with him at the AGM.If he does well he'll be back in England the first opportunity he gets.

imtommygunn

BennyHarp

Quote from: T Fearon on August 11, 2016, 12:28:45 PM
Dont be ridiculous.I see every Celtic boss at the AGM and dont either fawn over or criticise them.I have no intention of meeting Brendan Rogers and won't bother my arse even having a word with him at the AGM.If he does well he'll be back in England the first opportunity he gets.

Rodgers turned down a number of premier league clubs, including Swansea, Villa and Newcastle. Surely they would have been the first opportunities he got?
That was never a square ball!!

themac_23

So Man Utd beat a mid table EPL team lets say Stoke 5-0 at Old Trafford in the league cup after watching poor football last season, the supporters are delighted you'd tell them it has to be kept in perspective? You do realise Barcelona, Munich etc are not in the Scottish League Cup? we can only beat whats put in front of us and i was delighted with the performance. I tell you what Tony, you want to see BR earn his wage? have a look at James Forrest last 2 performances, discarded over last few years lost his way etc. Make no mistake Rodgers has improved him. Thats just 1 example.

straightred

Agree regarding the insults. let's keep it clean.

I wasn't going to bother replying anymore but I will give it one more go.

We could all take your position and wait for the 1st defeat and then remind us that you said he was crap all along. Your game is that we all have to be right everytime but if you are right once then you win. That's a ridiculous position. Should the Dubs have sacked Gavin after the 2014 Donegal game. Should Cody have been sacked on the rare occasions that he didn't win an AI.

I'm pleasantly surprised with Rodgers. I got into a heated debate on my WhatsApp group last December saying that Ronnies time was up and that he needed to be replaced then rather than wait until the summer. My fear was that we would end up out of Europe altogether. As it now stands we have European football guaranteed until Christmas with a decent chance of getting into the CL. We can talk till the cows come home about resources etc and who celtic should or shouldn't be beating but they still had to do just that, i.e. go out and win some tricky ties with a new manager and a poorly motivated squad who had very little time to prepare.

After the imps game I'm sure that 5088, the tribute act, were licking their lips thinking they could do damage this year. In a few short weeks we have pushed on hugely and they are behind already. Keep up the good work Brendan.

Applesisapples

If you are referring to my post, it isn't an insult but a commentary on the posts you have made on this board, relating to your shareholding, who you've met and dined with etc... I can't warm to BR personally, but he is the manager and I want to see him do well. He needs a chance to add to and mould the team. You Tony have done nothing but bitch about his salary, results and the play of a squad just back to training and not of his making. Even Barca get caught out.

illdecide

Apples i think it was me...I try my best to be nice but Tony just knows what buttons to press

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on August 11, 2016, 09:59:35 AM
Dembele,Sinclair improved offers to keep Foŕrest,Rogic,a big salary to entice Toure etc.

Dembele did not cost much. How much was Sinclair and what's his wages? How much more money are Rogic and Firrest on? Did Sinclair cost 6 million? Will we buy another player this year at that price? It's not unprecedented at all