?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Il Bomber Destro

Champagne football.

Dembele, Sinclair, Forrest and Rogic have all linked up very well.

T Fearon

Yes,against a team with an average age of 36.

tonto1888

Very good performance.
Tony to gonna tell us what an unprecedented amount of money is it as usual ignore questions you don't know the answer to?

lenny

Quote from: T Fearon on August 10, 2016, 09:22:06 PM
Yes,against a team with an average age of 36.

Scraping through again.

Club Rossa

Not good enough,sure Deila's Celtic beat them 7-0 :P

T Fearon

At odds on of 1/5,beating Motherwell and their ageing team 5 nil at a three quarters empty Celtic Park in the first round of the League Cup is hardly worth talking about much less praising to the hilt.It is nothing short of a routine win and there will not be as much space and time afforded against any other opposition this season.

Let's see how we get on this night week when it really matters.

BennyHarp

Quote from: T Fearon on August 10, 2016, 09:45:47 PM
At odds on of 1/5,beating Motherwell and their ageing team 5 nil at a three quarters empty Celtic Park in the first round of the League Cup is hardly worth talking about much less praising to the hilt.It is nothing short of a routine win and there will not be as much space and time afforded against any other opposition this season.

But a 5-0 win was 22/1.
That was never a square ball!!

under the bar

Tony will be the one laughing when his big punt on Hapoel Be'er Sheva comes in next week.   Any man that puts his house on Donegal to hammer Tyrone in the Ulster final knows his onions!

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on August 10, 2016, 09:45:47 PM

An unprecedented amount of money Tony? How much is it?

ONeill

Jaysus, that was as good as I've seen Celtic play since Martin O'Neill's time.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ned

Quote from: ONeill on August 10, 2016, 11:14:05 PM
Jaysus, that was as good as I've seen Celtic play since Martin O'Neill's time.

Excellent. What I liked most was Rodgers playing things down post match. Dose of reality as he knows we are still a long way off where he wants this team to be. However, that could have been ten or more.

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on August 10, 2016, 09:05:27 PM
Routine win against sub standard opposition.Praising this is akin to praising a postman for delivering letters
Pure and utter bullshitting WUM, in a post on a previous page you referred to this as a testing fixture or words to that effect. Go eat your prawns before they get cold.

T Fearon

5 nil win at home to Motherwell (aided by a dubious penalty) who were dire is nothing more than is expected.Not worthy of mentioning but coming on here you'd think it was the day after Lisbon in May 1967.

imtommygunn

It's your fault people are behaving like this :o

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on August 11, 2016, 09:21:12 AM
5 nil win at home to Motherwell (aided by a dubious penalty) who were dire is nothing more than is expected.Not worthy of mentioning but coming on here you'd think it was the day after Lisbon in May 1967.

We played well. The penalty wasn't dubious. Now, how much is an unprecedented amount of money?