62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Applesisapples

Fcuk this is boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on August 08, 2016, 10:19:22 AM
Two rejects from the English Championship ran us ragged.Team doesnt look comfortable or competent at all.

Have you ever once in your life thought you might be wrong?

They were away to a hated rival and championship contender and won Tony, they will hammer teams this year and like your Beloved spurs they will have games were they will struggle yet get the win, one game in and you are moaning after a very good win, take a tablet Tony.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

It was another struggle which could have gone either way.

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on August 08, 2016, 02:13:51 PM
It was another struggle which could have gone either way.

It went the way of Celtic, most matches can go either way, have some class and admit the manager did a lot  right yesterday!

Tonly if you cannot be happy after winning a game you are not much of a supporter, I was delighted with the result and know better performances are around the corner.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

illdecide

It's got to the point where Tony knows he's wrong but pride won't allow him to say he's wrong, he'll now dig the hole deeper than before and never admit he's wrong. If Celtic won the quadruple this year Tony would still say "just about but didn't do it playing the Celtic way" or "We're Celtic we should be doing this anyway every year"
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

Quote from: illdecide on August 08, 2016, 03:07:54 PM
It's got to the point where Tony knows he's wrong but pride won't allow him to say he's wrong, he'll now dig the hole deeper than before and never admit he's wrong. If Celtic won the quadruple this year Tony would still say "just about but didn't do it playing the Celtic way" or "We're Celtic we should be doing this anyway every year"
Tony's agenda on the GAAboard is not about that,  he's a psychopath probably descended from a long line of psychopaths on both sides of his family,
his full agenda here is about trolling.

Applesisapples

Tony's pronouncements on Celtic chime with his pronouncements on just about everything. He takes absolutest positions that he knows 90% of posters will oppose and the continues to repeat over and over irrespective of the evidence. As regards Celtic he is a prawn sandwich supporter boasting about who he knows or who he had dinner with in the restaurant at Celtic Park. He has the cheek to chide others about not being real supporters.

Gabriel_Hurl

I await the picture of him and our Brendan appearing on his Facebook wall soon enough

T Fearon

I am simply not impressed with Celtic to date.We are scraping through against lesser teams when we should be putting down markers.I don't get any sense of the players growing in confidence or improving game on game.This would be fine under a rookie manager,but the salary being paid to the current manager reflects his (in my opinion inflated) status as top drawer.Neil Lennon left as he was fed up of not being resourced to make Celtic competitive in the group stages.I don't believe the current manager,despite having access to infinitely more resources than Lennon,is showing any signs of achieving this either

StGallsGAA

Tell you what Tony.  Why not get your wee chum Paul Berry to send Brendan Rodgers a Facebook invite to go for a special massage with him?  Before long Brendan will go weak at the knees faster than Francie Bellew would at the sight of Stephen O'Neill and spill the beans about how he intends winning 10 in a row!  Wee Paul can then fill you in next time you meet him with Willie Frazer at your next Ban-all-Celtic-summer-camps-cos-ther- nathin-but-a-Provie-recruitment-drive Protest in Bessbrook !  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on August 08, 2016, 07:46:28 PM
I am simply not impressed with Celtic to date.We are scraping through against lesser teams when we should be putting down markers.I don't get any sense of the players growing in confidence or improving game on game.This would be fine under a rookie manager,but the salary being paid to the current manager reflects his (in my opinion inflated) status as top drawer.Neil Lennon left as he was fed up of not being resourced to make Celtic competitive in the group stages.I don't believe the current manager,despite having access to infinitely more resources than Lennon,is showing any signs of achieving this either

No evidence again of these resources... Bullshitter
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyHarp

Sorry, just to make sure I'm on the same page here! Celtic have played one league game right? Away from right? And won, right? And they are still in with a good shout of Champions League qualification, right?
That was never a square ball!!

T Fearon

Correct,correct,correct,correct.Exactly the same position we were in this time last year (though we didn't lose a European leg to a part time team) yet no one was raving about Ronny.

imtommygunn

No one is raving about anyone. Give him a chance people are saying.

illdecide

As before what proof have you on his salary...it was never disclosed so you are clearly fabricating the story or because some other balloon told you and you believed it. He could be on £10 million a year or £500,000 a year we don't know but until you do know shut the F**k up about his earnings
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch