Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Didn't I tell you Rodgers was a tosser of the first degree.His European pedigree is minimal and abysmal.Just because one has managed Liverpool doesn't mean that one is a good manager.If a league of Ireland team had produced that result the manager would have been sacked before boarding the plane home.😠😠

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on July 12, 2016, 09:42:25 PM
Didn't I tell you Rodgers was a t**ser of the first degree.His European pedigree is minimal and abysmal.Just because one has managed Liverpool doesn't mean that one is a good manager.If a league of Ireland team had produced that result the manager would have been sacked before boarding the plane home.😠😠

So they wont beat the record??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

? I honestly dont see the track record with this guy.Lennon is ten times the manager Rogers is.I am surprised Lawell and Desmond have been taken in by the fact he managed Liverpool.So did Roy Hodgson ffs.

Jeepers Creepers

Gregory Campbell doing cartwheels....

JPGJOHNNYG

Bring back Ronnie all is forgiven lol

JPGJOHNNYG

In fairness Rodgers probably made them play so shit to improve his chances for the England job. The FA specialize in picking super shit so he has to get in the shop window

T Fearon

Rogers is washed up.Wasn't even considered for the Swansea job.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on July 12, 2016, 09:52:12 PM
? I honestly dont see the track record with this guy.Lennon is ten times the manager Rogers is.I am surprised Lawell and Desmond have been taken in by the fact he managed Liverpool.So did Roy Hodgson ffs.

How well did Lennon do at Bolton?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ned

Absolutely abysmal tonight. Last years players playing like they did last year, who'd have thought it?
Crap pitch, 30+ degree heat, a shitbag of a midfield, good goal ruled out, hit the bar, last ditch tackle stopped another great chance, Ambrose a liability (Eric would have been better on his own). Just facts not excuses.
Hopefully, BR will show more than RD ever did by acknowledging the blatant problems and act upon them. Should win comfortably at home but I don't think I can bear to watch. Here's me thinking following Antrim was hard to take. WTF have I done to deserve this!

charlieTully

Serious clear out needed. BR needs to build his own squad. A shit team is a shit team end off. No manager could work with that.  Scot brown and ambrose should be fired out head first to get the ball rolling.

No wides

Quote from: laoislad on July 12, 2016, 09:02:59 PM
The gimps beaten by the Imps.....

Could have been worse and beaten by Clare.😀

Ronnie

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on July 12, 2016, 10:26:43 PM
Bring back Ronnie all is forgiven lol

Ok. I'm back. Euros over. My 3rd favourite team won it. What was the religious make-up of Lincoln?  What do you want me to do?

ashman

I would love to see Dundalk get a shot at this jock mob.  They would rattle them .

T Fearon

They already have! In 1979.I was there and Bobby Lennox who played in the game admitted Celtic were lucky to scrape a 3-2 aggregate win over Dundalk

JPGJOHNNYG

if you promise to never pick effin ambrose then the jobs yours. that guy is stealing a living and the joke is no matter what madness he causes different managers keep picking him.