?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

straightred

Quote from: clarshack on April 17, 2016, 03:24:29 PM
Deila has to be sacked in the morning surely? You just don't come back from that.

he should have been gone straight after the europa exit. He hasn't a notion how to manage.

Milltown Row2

You have to hand it to Rangers..... Only formed 4 years ago
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

Quote from: straightred on April 17, 2016, 05:11:43 PM
Quote from: clarshack on April 17, 2016, 03:24:29 PM
Deila has to be sacked in the morning surely? You just don't come back from that.

he should have been gone straight after the europa exit. He hasn't a notion how to manage.
I doubt he will be sacked in the morning, he will probably leave at the season's end and that's how I believe it should be done.

general_lee

I wouldn't put all the blame on RD, the board need to take some flak as well. Hopefully a wake up call, Rangers are back and in the time they were away Celtic have regressed. It's as if the board have done the bare minimum required. They need to start building a team, stop selling the better players and stop relying on whatever semi half decent talent that they poach from other clubs/ "develop" from youth team.

From the Bunker

In the 4 years that Rangers have been 'away', Celtic have won 2 out of the 8 Cups available (4 Scottish Cups and 4 Scottish League Cups). A Poor return from a Big fish in a small pond!

5 Sams

If RD gets the road will Jimmy be on the broo?
The Aristocrat Years

T Fearon

Was at the game today.Poor show from Celtic but even at that they hit the woodwork a few times,Roberts unbelievably missed an open goal,and Rangers second goal was the result of a throw in that should have been awarded to Celtic.

I don't know what'll happen to Ronny.But last year with the likes of Denayer,Guidetti,and Van Dyck on board he got them out of the group stages of the Europa League,and would have probably won a domestic treble had a blatant hand ball not been missed in the Scottish Cup semi.He,like anyone else cannot be forced to sell the top players and achieve continued success.This was the reason Lennon left

Jim Mc Guinness is Assistant Manager of the U19 squad that played Cliftonville last Monday.Hardly a contender if Ronny goes.

Rangers being back will keep Celtic on their toes and bring more tv money in etc.I have a sneaking suspicion that Celtic didn't want to get too far ahead of Rangers.Theres no commercial value in that

Syferus

Celtic are shite. Worse thing that happened to them was Rangers getting relegated. Maybe the return of the Old Firm will make Scottish football less of a terminal bore.

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Syferus on April 18, 2016, 06:45:15 AM
Celtic are shite. Worse thing that happened to them was Rangers getting relegated. Maybe the return of the Old Firm will make Scottish football less of a terminal bore.

Rangers weren't relegated.

nrico2006

My facebook was full of warriors yesterday monring, seemed to go very quiet after lunch.  The cream rises to the top I suppose, not like Celtic were playing some of the cannon fodder they normally play - they were playing the most successful club in Scotland.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

T Fearon

Rangers are no world beaters either.They were up for it yesterday,but if Celtic had managed to get in front,despite not playing well,it would have been interesting to see how Rangers reacted.Rangers should be worried now.Their squad needs massive investment (Dean Shiels started yesterday ffs) where's that going to come from? Also Warburton might now be attracting interest from English clubs

ashman

Quote from: T Fearon on April 18, 2016, 09:14:32 AM
Rangers are no world beaters either.They were up for it yesterday,but if Celtic had managed to get in front,despite not playing well,it would have been interesting to see how Rangers reacted.Rangers should be worried now.Their squad needs massive investment (Dean Shiels started yesterday ffs) where's that going to come from? Also Warburton might now be attracting interest from English clubs

It took them penalties to beat Celtic !!! You are correct .

MoChara

Quote from: ashman on April 18, 2016, 09:22:04 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on April 18, 2016, 09:14:32 AM

It took them penalties to beat Celtic !!! You are correct .

True with the shape of the Penalties it was the who wanted to throw it away yesterday.

Thought for Celtic Sviatchenko, Tierney played well and with purpose, Roberts played well to but faded out at the end, Boyata was a Bomb Scare, McGregor and  Rogic seen their names in lights and were hoping to win the game single handedly. Leigh Grifftihs seemed to think he should shoot from anywhere he liked.

Rangers far more organised and twice as much fight, Can only be good for Scottish football to see a Start up club of 4 years winning big games.

laoislad

Il Bomber not posting any youtube videos today?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on April 18, 2016, 07:57:52 AM
Quote from: Syferus on April 18, 2016, 06:45:15 AM

Rangers weren't relegated.

I read a quote somewhere that I thought was funny. Along the lines of 'If your dog dies, and you get a new dog, and call it the same name, IT'S NOT THE SAME DOG!!'.

:)