Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Yeah read that but what does it mean in terms of punishment or was liquidating them their punishment?. Them hoors got off light
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Another substandard performance tonight,so far.Only Tierney impressing

general_lee

Desperate stuff. Should be winning though

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on November 05, 2015, 07:25:36 PM

Playing in a substandard league will bring results like that... And before you start EPL is bad also, as the results show in Europe
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ashman

That is the standard to be honest .  Celtic are average .  Tierney looks a real player ok .

stew

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 05, 2015, 07:39:21 PM

Playing in a substandard league will bring results like that... And before you start EPL is bad also, as the results show in Europe

Arsenal just beat Bayern a couple of weeks ago, United, City and Chelsea are all going to be moving to the next round, arsenal are out in all but name but I dont think the Premiership is bad, its been stronger but it is one of the top leagues in the world.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stew on November 05, 2015, 07:59:58 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 05, 2015, 07:39:21 PM

Arsenal just beat Bayern a couple of weeks ago, United, City and Chelsea are all going to be moving to the next round, arsenal are out in all but name but I dont think the Premiership is bad, its been stronger but it is one of the top leagues in the world.

If Utd don't win at home next they will be out...Arsenal out, Chelsea are playing crap at home.. Been poor of late to be fair
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

illdecide

That was prob the worst Celtic team of all time, S Petrov was correct when he said they were lacking in effort, talent, tactics & fitness
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SHEEDY

that was brutal from celtic. you cant lose twice to molde and expect to qualify.
nil satis nisi optimum

T Fearon

Ronny will do well to survive this I think.Cant see them allowing him another crack at Europe next year and there's no risk to domestic dominance to change the manager now.

Scottish football summed up by the fact that Kenny Shiels and Pat Fenlon,both of whom took SPL clubs to major Scottish finals in recent years will be managing League of Ireland clubs next season

T Fearon

Wonder if they show Roy they really really want him this time,will he take the job?

rodney trotter

Buy the best players from the rest of the Scottish teams, Stuart Armstrong  Gary Mackey Steven, Nadir Ciftci, Scott Allan. That's alright to dominate the Scottish league.

annapr

Quote from: rodney trotter on November 05, 2015, 08:31:11 PM
Buy the best players from the rest of the Scottish teams, Stuart Armstrong  Gary Mackey Steven, Nadir Ciftci, Scott Allan. That's alright to dominate the Scottish league.
You could create a team from the best players in the League of Ireland and they would be competitive in the SPL.
Its a shite league and its only holding Celtic back IMO.

rodney trotter

Dundalk would hold their own in the Scottish league.

foxcommander

Whats the aim? Win a european trophy or win a 10 in a row.
If there are doubts about delia then get rid now and put someone in place who's going to make it happen before the zombies come back from the dead.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie