Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ashman

Celtic need Rangers and vice versa .  Without one what pray is the point of the other.

I think the term is a "symbiotic relationship ".

Both will rediscover their purpose next season it seems likely.

general_lee

The EPL is ruined with money. Like Lenny says, shite English teams like Stoke and West Brom are among the richest in the world by virtue of being in the premier league. So when it comes to playing in the Europa league it's barely worth their while trying to win it, this might in part explain poor results as there generally seems to be an indifference towards it. No top English side takes it seriously, bar maybe Chelsea two years ago. For a team like Celtic it is much more prestigious but until the board start spending more they will continue to get beat and beat badly by teams like molde (who are no slouches but the fashion in which Celtic lost is the worrying aspect).

People blame rd, his mgmt, individual players and the team as a whole but until the club stops being a selling club and actually invests in proven players rather than scouting young talent in the hope of making a profit then the team might actually improve. Fans really deserve better

charlieTully

Quote from: ashman on October 23, 2015, 05:05:18 PM
Celtic need Rangers and vice versa .  Without one what pray is the point of the other.

I think the term is a "symbiotic relationship ".

Both will rediscover their purpose next season it seems likely.

yawn.

foxcommander

Quote from: general_lee on October 23, 2015, 05:22:10 PM
The EPL is ruined with money. Like Lenny says, shite English teams like Stoke and West Brom are among the richest in the world by virtue of being in the premier league. So when it comes to playing in the Europa league it's barely worth their while trying to win it, this might in part explain poor results as there generally seems to be an indifference towards it. No top English side takes it seriously, bar maybe Chelsea two years ago. For a team like Celtic it is much more prestigious but until the board start spending more they will continue to get beat and beat badly by teams like molde (who are no slouches but the fashion in which Celtic lost is the worrying aspect).

People blame rd, his mgmt, individual players and the team as a whole but until the club stops being a selling club and actually invests in proven players rather than scouting young talent in the hope of making a profit then the team might actually improve. Fans really deserve better

Not one Celtic defender on the books at the moment is good enough to play for that team.
There is your problem.

Lustig, Blackett, Boyata, Ambrose, Mulgrew, Izaguirre, Janko as your senior defensive players are possibly the worst bunch in living memory.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

general_lee

Ah don't start...

Not that I disagree but why are they even playing for Celtic? Why do Celtic go for shite players or loanees or reserve premiership players? Cos the board are as tight as a nuns doot! Carlton Cole ffs  ::)

Main Street

Quote from: screenexile on October 23, 2015, 10:37:46 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on October 23, 2015, 09:27:43 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on October 23, 2015, 09:22:46 AM
Brendy would be a fantastic capture. Cant see Ronny being shifted anytime soon.

BR wouldnt touch Celtic with a barge pole, if he did he would be basically accepting that this is the end of his career.

He will go throw a few more highish profile jobs before he takes his pension at Celtic.

That would be some climb down going to Celtic after Liverpool!! Agreed it's the type of thing he might do towards the end of his career the Celtic job isn't what it once was!
After screwing the club of most gullible fans in the world for GBP20m, Brendan can retire with a fixed wry smile and sleep in a different house every night, singing the Fields of Anfield Gold.

stew

Quote from: foxcommander on October 23, 2015, 05:35:45 PM
Quote from: general_lee on October 23, 2015, 05:22:10 PM

Blackett is a man united player, he is good enough.

Not one Celtic defender on the books at the moment is good enough to play for that team.
There is your problem.

Lustig, Blackett, Boyata, Ambrose, Mulgrew, Izaguirre, Janko as your senior defensive players are possibly the worst bunch in living memory.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

illdecide

Ronnie D got off light last week as the whole incident with Commons papered over the cracks from Celtic's lack of performance on Thurs nite, they then beat Dundee Utd 5-0 yesterday for people to forget last week. K Tierney has to be considered for more appearances as he got man of the match yesterday and clearly has talent at 18
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Orior

Quote from: general_lee on October 23, 2015, 05:42:35 PM
Ah don't start...

Not that I disagree but why are they even playing for Celtic? Why do Celtic go for shite players or loanees or reserve premiership players? Cos the board are as tight as a nuns doot! Carlton Cole ffs  ::)

A new low for GAA board.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

AGM on November 20th.I will represent the GAA Board and convey any matters of concern you may have

bennydorano

Good man Tone, our concerns are often overlooked and we're wild important.

T Fearon

Look forward to it every year.Usually get a chat with Ronny (or whoever is manager,after it's over) and Peter Lawwell

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on October 26, 2015, 08:12:28 PM
Look forward to it every year.Usually get a chat with Ronny (or whoever is manager,after it's over) and Peter Lawwell

I'm sure they can't wait for that Tony...highlight of their year ::)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

charlieTully

Quote from: T Fearon on October 26, 2015, 06:38:30 PM
AGM on November 20th.I will represent the GAA Board and convey any matters of concern you may have

Just don't mention anything about nuns private parts.

tippabu

Hmrc win big tax case against rangers!!