Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JPGJOHNNYG

Ambrose is a donkey and has cost Celtic time and again so why the feck is he still at the club, joke.

clarshack

celtic would have won that game comfortably only for ambrose.

stew

Quote from: illdecide on October 01, 2015, 09:01:59 PM
Ambrose is a fecking bomb scare...wtf. That is sçhool boy defending

He is brutal and they would do well shipping him out at the earliest!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

StGallsGAA

Dreadlocks aren't made for a header that requires power!  If you're trying to take the pace out of the ball they are grand, but not the other way around.  Bob Marley never scored many headers it has to be said!!

stew

Quote from: StGallsGAA on October 02, 2015, 12:58:35 AM
Dreadlocks aren't made for a header that requires power!  If you're trying to take the pace out of the ball they are grand, but not the other way around.  Bob Marley never scored many headers it has to be said!!

No but by God he knew how to stand up for his rights! )

illdecide

Yes but if you played football you'd know your meant to head the ball with your forehead and i have never seen anyone with dreadlocks on their forehead. I criticized the lad for his bad performance but it sounds like he's getting it here because of his skin colour? (maybe i'm reading this wrong and if i am...sorry.)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

themac_23

Quote from: illdecide on October 02, 2015, 08:53:12 AM

Yes but if you played football you'd know your meant to head the ball with your forehead and i have never seen anyone with dreadlocks on their forehead. I criticized the lad for his bad performance but it sounds like he's getting it here because of his skin colour? (maybe i'm reading this wrong and if i am...sorry.)

Efe had a decent game part from his mistakes, yes they cost us but he is NOT a CB he didn't play there until he joined us, he's a RB and plays there for Nigeria. yeah the mistakes he makes are bad and shouldn't matter where his main position is he should be able to deal with a bouncing ball. Same as Mulgrew, we play players in CB who cost us. as we always hear we have such and such he can cover there, CB in europe is too good of a standard to just play someone there, we need another good CB to cover us. I like Efe with the ball at his feet but he's clearly not comfortable in the CB role.

StGallsGAA

Nothing to do with skin colour mate.  Absolutely you are supposed to head with forehead but he didn't and he's been playing football long enough to know the difference. He's as strong as an ox so shouldnt be getting pushed aside for the 2nd goal either!  He looked pretty distraught after both goals but he was lazy/complacent in both cases.

stew

I see on FB that wee Jay Beatty is in the Celtic Annual squad picture, that kid is amazing, he is everywhere and I look forward to meeting him when home next year. HH

Milltown Row2

This man never had much problems..... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgvzmSCbXWw
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

charlieTully

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 03, 2015, 12:54:47 PM

This man never had much problems..... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgvzmSCbXWw

never affected Henrick much either.

T Fearon

Aberdeen 1 St Johnstone 5

Hearts 1 Kilmarnock 1

Looks like the title challenge is failing to materialise ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on October 03, 2015, 04:56:12 PM

Hearts 1 Kilmarnock 1

That league is crooked as shit!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stew

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 03, 2015, 06:22:55 PM

Hearts 1 Kilmarnock 1

Funny was thinking the same myself at those results, the Dons result needs looked at!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stew on October 03, 2015, 10:30:12 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 03, 2015, 06:22:55 PM

Hearts 1 Kilmarnock 1

Funny was thinking the same myself at those results, the Dons result needs looked at!

I do a five timer fiver on five teams from different leagues.. All up bar Aberdeen!! Odds on but I'm only interested in winning 30 quid.. But fecking hell... Thons a complete fix