Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Orior

Ajax are the only team whose bath water is cleaner after they get out than before they get in.

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on September 17, 2015, 01:30:28 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on September 17, 2015, 12:16:21 PM
Quote from: Bingo on September 17, 2015, 12:10:53 PM
Its like something the Waterford Whispers would come up with.

Away supporters at Parkhead are going to get some mileage out of this.

What a club!

Think this is one of the more ridiculous things I have ever seen, could the club not have handled this in a more PR friendly way?
Absolutely ridiculous.

This stinks.

Ajax should clean it up tonight  ;)... I'll get my coat
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

15 minutes gone,looks like Bookies win again! ;D

themac_23

Emilio was a walking red card, indiscipline from him and naivety from RD not taking him off cost us 3pts. in complete control till then

StGallsGAA

Delia is a complete novice in Europe.  2-0 up at home in the CL play-offs with one foot in the group stages and he lets them continue bombing forward looking for a 3rd goal rather than sitting back and hitting on the counter.  The world and his mother saw the second yellow coming and he doesn't take him off. 

charlieTully

After izzy booted the ball away in petulance whilst on a yellow it was patently obvious to get him off to f**k. Delia naive. Micky fart has more nounce. Delia needs to get ruthless. A Sammy type would have been ideal for tonight. Leigh has no knowledge to run the corners, keep possession etc. Waits for support and easily dispossessed. The points were there for the taking.  Fenerbache result suggests the group is winnable.  Apologies for typos. Pints and phone.

illdecide

Ajax are a bit like Celtic (a selling club) and they were a shadow of the team we played two seasons ago. In saying that Celtic played rightly and should have won only for that balloon Izaguirre getting sent off. In fairness to R Deila he didn't get much time to react from his first yellow to his second. Bookies cleaned up last night as everyone back Ajax...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

MoChara

He had a good 15 minutes between the cards, he should have took him off was clear to everyone he was running around looking for trouble even the tackle just before the second yellow was abit enthusiastic for a player on a yellow.  He just seems pissed off he's still at Celtic I'd imagine he had bigger ideas for himself by this stage of his career.

illdecide

Quote from: MoChara on September 18, 2015, 09:53:58 AM
He had a good 15 minutes between the cards, he should have took him off was clear to everyone he was running around looking for trouble even the tackle just before the second yellow was abit enthusiastic for a player on a yellow.  He just seems pissed off he's still at Celtic I'd imagine he had bigger ideas for himself by this stage of his career.

Well if im being totally honest i think he's doing quite well for himself playing for a club like Celtic...He's def punching above his weight (club wise). For me left back for Carlisle is where i'd have him.

Applesisapples

Celtic were very lucky last night. Lustig and Isaguirre both were shit and both could have been red carded. I never thought I'd see the occasion were Efe Ambrose would improve that Celtic defence. Commons looked desperately short of pace and Brown was just off the pace. what's up with Stokes?

foxcommander

http://www.thecelticwiki.com/page/Transfers+-+Players+In

Pick your worst starting 11 from 2000

Heres a 4-3-3 to give you nightmares

Mark Brown
Efrain Juarez
Rafael Scheidt
Adam Virgo
Mo Camara
Aleksander Tonev
Evander Sno
Edson Brafheid
Mo Bangura
Marc Antoine Fortune
Henri Camara
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

themac_23

Quote from: foxcommander on September 18, 2015, 04:15:26 PM

Mark Brown
Efrain Juarez
Rafael Scheidt
Adam Virgo
Mo Camara
Aleksander Tonev
Evander Sno
Edson Brafheid
Mo Bangura
Marc Antoine Fortune
Henri Camara

Some controversial pics in there, camara wasn't all that bad, i remember him having a great game against rangers. Sno was actually decent at his job, we just had a lot of decent CM when he was there. Brafheid played in a WC final at the end of the season he spent with us so not too bad from him, again he came in when the league was over etc. il go with:

Brotto

Perrier-Doumbe Du-Wei Rogne Virgo

Mizuno Flood Zhi McGinn
          Aliadiare Fernandez

Theres a team who would strike fear into any opposition ;)

foxcommander

Quote from: themac_23 on September 18, 2015, 08:32:02 PM

Mark Brown
Efrain Juarez
Rafael Scheidt
Adam Virgo
Mo Camara
Aleksander Tonev
Evander Sno
Edson Brafheid
Mo Bangura
Marc Antoine Fortune
Henri Camara

Some controversial pics in there, camara wasn't all that bad, i remember him having a great game against rangers. Sno was actually decent at his job, we just had a lot of decent CM when he was there. Brafheid played in a WC final at the end of the season he spent with us so not too bad from him, again he came in when the league was over etc. il go with:

Brotto

Mizuno Flood Zhi McGinn
          Aliadiare Fernandez

Du Wei only played one game. Rogne started off ok as well.
McGinn didn't deserve to be shipped off either, always did alright when he came on. He's done ok at Aberdeen.

Stephane Bonnes only missed out by a year :D
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

lynchbhoy

Quote from: foxcommander on September 18, 2015, 09:11:17 PM
Quote from: themac_23 on September 18, 2015, 08:32:02 PM

Mark Brown
Efrain Juarez
Rafael Scheidt
Adam Virgo
Mo Camara
Aleksander Tonev
Evander Sno
Edson Brafheid
Mo Bangura
Marc Antoine Fortune
Henri Camara

Brotto

Mizuno Flood Zhi McGinn
          Aliadiare Fernandez

Du Wei only played one game. Rogne started off ok as well.
McGinn didn't deserve to be shipped off either, always did alright when he came on. He's done ok at Aberdeen.

Stephane Bonnes only missed out by a year :D
Rogne was excellent and imo the best centre half at the club in his first season and a half at the club. Injuries seemed to put him back a lot and then fell out of favour and never recovered.

I'm not unhappy with van djyk going.
Lustig and esp izzy can't defend. I would have preferred Matthews to stay.
Efe can't play football but is strong and v quick and cuts out a lot of attacks. He just gives the ball away too much and drops the occasional clanger- just like Virgil did!

I'd love to sell izzy to be honest . But for now he is all we have - mulgrew like lustig prob too leggy for full back

Good result v Ajax as they are on form and so far this season we have yet to find form !

illdecide

Ambrose is a fecking bomb scare...wtf. That is sçhool boy defending