Total Members Voted: 69

tippabu

1 all. Poor defending from efe...surprise surprise

tippabu

What a strike biton......quickly joining vvd as our outstanding player

tippabu

2 all. Soft late pen but it was a pen

illdecide

Got my 4 tickets there today for next Wed game, they're selling fast. I'd expect about 50k at the match. I was able to pick kids tickets on the website. U13's were £12, U16's were £19 and adult £27.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

reddgnhand

Quote from: illdecide on August 13, 2015, 02:08:27 PM
Got my 4 tickets there today for next Wed game, they're selling fast. I'd expect about 50k at the match. I was able to pick kids tickets on the website. U13's were £12, U16's were £19 and adult £27.

Hope you have a great night. Not been here the last few days was expecting a lot of chat on Scott Alan. f**king Brilliant. 

illdecide

Dunno about Glasgow but I'm 40 mins down the road and its lashing down...could be a night for error's but hope they all go Celtic's way. A 2-0 result would be perfect but I'd even take a 1-0 but if this rain doesn't let up there could be a few goals tonight. C'mon the Hoops.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

MoChara

Quote from: illdecide on August 19, 2015, 02:46:42 PM
Dunno about Glasgow but I'm 40 mins down the road and its lashing down...could be a night for error's but hope they all go Celtic's way. A 2-0 result would be perfect but I'd even take a 1-0 but if this rain doesn't let up there could be a few goals tonight. C'mon the Hoops.

I'd say everyone would be be delighted with a 2 nil, Celtic always worry me at the start of European seasons you never know what you're going to get with them, last year we were relying on a team fielding ineligible players lol

tippabu

tippabu

T Fearon

Lurgan Celtic currently lead Dollingstown 3-1 in Division One of the North of Ireland Football League as well  ;D

StGallsGAA

The 2-0 was much more valuable than a 3-1.  They went gung-ho after the 3rd when they should have shut up shop and hit on the break.  Could still prove a costly error in the 2nd leg.

tippabu

Can't see us going through now, especially with efe at right back

T Fearon

Will definitely need to score in Sweden