Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Would want to avoid Partizan Belgrade and Maccabi Tel Aviv.Rest shouldn't present too big a hurdle

Apparently so

Solid showing in poor conditions against a decent team, rather happy with that. Ronny learned from the qualifiers last season which is great to see. We're nearly there

theyellowbus

Great performance last night.I was surprised Celtic didn't concede last night but a great defensive performance overall.
They have a serious problem upfront though relying too much on attacking midfielder s and very little quality in striker position.
Dont rate the new boy cifti any time i seen him last year for Dundee Utd thought he was  only average and seems to be erratic.
Need more of an edge in that area as Griffiths isn't the answer either.

clarshack

good professional performance taking the horrible pitch and humidity into account. should have scored 2 or 3 in the 2nd half as well.
big improvement on this time last year!!!

naka

Quote from: theyellowbus on August 06, 2015, 09:55:02 AM
Great performance last night.I was surprised Celtic didn't concede last night but a great defensive performance overall.
They have a serious problem upfront though relying too much on attacking midfielder s and very little quality in striker position.
Dont rate the new boy cifti any time i seen him last year for Dundee Utd thought he was  only average and seems to be erratic.
Need more of an edge in that area as Griffiths isn't the answer either.
tbf Griffiths is far better than Cifti who I genuinely think is a below average striker in the mould of bangura

illdecide

No matter who Celtic draw next i'm going to Glasgow for it but I've promised my own kids and my sister's kids who live in Scotland that i'll take them to the game. Is there family tickets (or is that just GAA) or do gets just get tickets at a cheaper rate?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Think the only concessions as far as kids go are Season Ticket prices.Wait for the group stages is my advice, that's when you really sample the atmosphere. ;)

stew

Quote from: clarshack on August 06, 2015, 10:00:30 AM
good professional performance taking the horrible pitch and humidity into account. should have scored 2 or 3 in the 2nd half as well.
big improvement on this time last year!!!

Therin lies the problem, if they get a bad draw on Friday they are going to need to stick those chances away, at least one of them anyhow.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Getting out of the group stages will be bonus territory.

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

stew

Quote from: illdecide on August 07, 2015, 11:11:17 AM
Malmo of Sweden

Tough draw, Malmo are a step up from that last shower.

2-0 in the home leg gets the job done.

I reckon they will concede the least amount of goals in SPL history this year................ If Virgil stays they are a lock on that score.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

What two things do Malmo and Celtic share in common as regards European Football?

StGallsGAA

They were both on the losing side in an ECC final once?

T Fearon

That's one,though you might have embellished it by appending "in the 70s!"  Now what's the other?

tippabu

All very Easy so far against Kilmarnock. And the media still talking shite about John Collins comments ;D