?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

passedit

Quote from: T Fearon on February 21, 2015, 07:39:45 AM
Another super night in Glasgow! Feared the worst after 13 minutes but the character shown was unbelievable as was the atmosphere.Spare a thought for the bloke seated beside me who went out for a fag and missed both Celtic goals to level the score at 2-2! Another reason why this filthy habit should be avoided.

In four competitive meetings in Europe Inter have never defeated Celtic in 90 minutes.
You do know easyjet allocate seats now Tony, you don't need to hang around the gate like a bad smell. Great night, still can't figure out where that performance from Craig Gordon came from, pushing for POTY before Thursday. Bitton  Brown and Armstrong v good, back four not so much.
Don't Panic

T Fearon

I know,and actually bought window seats! Still I like to be on the plane first if possible and get settled in without pushing and shoving past people! ;D

T Fearon

Just worried that Craig Gordon can't cope with the big occasions,which was his downfall in England.Hope he proves me wrong in Milan.Tends to push away and parry the ball too much for my liking,but it takes some balls to have a first half like he did on Thursday then recover to perform adequately in the second half.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on February 21, 2015, 01:11:04 PM
I know,and actually bought window seats! Still I like to be on the plane first if possible and get settled in without pushing and shoving past people! ;D

You couldn't be doing that, those planes are small, you'd end up crushing someone
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

reddgnhand

Quote from: T Fearon on February 21, 2015, 07:39:45 AM
Another super night in Glasgow! Feared the worst after 13 minutes but the character shown was unbelievable as was the atmosphere.Spare a thought for the bloke seated beside me who went out for a fag and missed both Celtic goals to level the score at 2-2! Another reason why this filthy habit should be avoided.

In four competitive meetings in Europe Inter have never defeated Celtic in 90 minutes.

Surprised you didn't miss them out checking how Spurs were getting on.

Gills on the Corner

What's the story with Stokes . Since the arrival of the new fellows he has barely got any game time and in the stands Thursday night .!?

illdecide

Quote from: Gills on the Corner on February 22, 2015, 10:14:46 AM
What's the story with Stokes . Since the arrival of the new fellows he has barely got any game time and in the stands Thursday night .!?

Stokes was dropped for Thurs game because he arrived late back from his trip home to Ireland...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

How many times will Stokes do stupid things like this? With the new arrivals along with Griffiths and Commons in great form and now Guidetti back to goal scoring ways Stokes is dropping down the pecking order and doing himself no favours.

bannside

Stokes is remarkably average. In my book a good bit off international or premier league standard, not to even mention CL. Down the pecking order on merit...

charlieTully

Quote from: bannside on February 22, 2015, 01:18:19 PM
Stokes is remarkably average. In my book a good bit off international or premier league standard, not to even mention CL. Down the pecking order on merit...

Totally agree.

T Fearon

My point was his stupidity in arriving back late when he is struggling to stay in the frame

charlieTully

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=670050066438771&fref=nf

this is a lovely wee video. I suppose stupid comments by people like myself referring to rangers fans as orange b,s etc do no favours. was very easy to get caught up in the hype and emotions of playing whatever their called now for first time in a few years. this sort of thing above is much much more what being a Celtic fan is about than sectarianism or hatred, its a sense of comradeship where you can be anywhere in the world and find a bar etc with a supporters club and just being a hoops fan is enough for one to be made welcome and make friends instantly. maybe its the same for other clubs, i don't know. but being a Celtic fan,i feel is a special thing.

T Fearon

Exactly.The Celtic family.I don't particularly mind 90 minute bigots at Old Firm games so long as it doesn't spill over into violence.

rrhf

I really struggle with the idea of a 90 minute bigot....
Its like being a criminal for a day
a hooker for an hour
a racist for a trainride.