Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Deila under pressure now,defeat at home to Hearts will put him in Mowbray/Barnes territory

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on September 23, 2014, 04:05:26 PM
Deila under pressure now,defeat at home to Hearts will put him in Mowbray/Barnes territory
He's already there. They aren't even going to win the SPL.

charlieTully

Making dam hard work of this. This celtic team is the worst I have ever seen.

T Fearon

bennydorano

Quote from: charlieTully on October 23, 2014, 08:53:54 PM
Making dam hard work of this. This celtic team is the worst I have ever seen.
Racing Post gave the Romanians a big write up today, a good side (remembering where Celtic are in the grand scheme of things), 2-1 win is a fine result.

Think Ronnie' s finding his feet a bit more now.

lynchbhoy

Ronnie is trying to get them to play better passing football
some of the passing is way better then the prev few seasons.
However, the tempo needs to quicken and there are as yet too many bad passes that break down forward movements and better teams than astro will take their chances.

maybe it was planned, like MON with the Irish side having a better faster passing team on at the end v Germany for when the germans got tired, Deila has a better side on at the end with wakuso and esp tonev causing havoc up the wings.

Would prefer to see stokes in a more central role but he is fast becoming the new samaras on the wing!

good result, even if Celtic don't get out of the group, it is a great learning exp for these players.

certainly fitter now than last year- new regieme and the fitness training standing to them it seems

charlieTully

The glass half full sentiment is admirable but lets call a spade a spade, it was a shocking performance, Celtic are a very poor team at the min, we are only on seven points thanks to Craig Gordon. It was very flat, the majority of the passing was awful, serious improvement is needed.

naka

Quote from: charlieTully on October 24, 2014, 05:44:33 PM
The glass half full sentiment is admirable but lets call a spade a spade, it was a shocking performance, Celtic are a very poor team at the min, we are only on seven points thanks to Craig Gordon. It was very flat, the majority of the passing was awful, serious improvement is needed.
guys, I think celtic are awful at the moment( as do most celtic fans)
whilst I want to see Ronnie do well I haven't seen any improvement over these past 3 month
if we hadn't had Gordon in nets we would have 0 points in this league , he has been brilliant to date.

lenny

Quote from: naka on October 24, 2014, 05:47:15 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on October 24, 2014, 05:44:33 PM
guys, I think celtic are awful at the moment( as do most celtic fans)
whilst I want to see Ronnie do well I haven't seen any improvement over these past 3 month
if we hadn't had Gordon in nets we would have 0 points in this league , he has been brilliant to date.

Totally agree. Also i think if neil lennon had stayed we would be in the champions league still although we would be out of our depth there. Gordon has been unbelievable in Europe so far. This quick passing style that deila espouses usually means we give the ball away within 3 or 4 passes and we are completely open for teams to counter attack us. I can see no improvement since he took over. We alo lack leaders and experience in the team but the club strategy of only signig young players with potential is to blame for that.