?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

clarshack

lynchbhoy

Mjallby must have another job in the offing. prob a manager position.
the guy was outstanding as a player and apparently a fantastic coach and backroom guy.

Was impressive as a player even before he joined Celtic , as the man who thwarted England when playing an international match against the tans - then as a centre half or central midfielder he was peerless in Scotland and I was v surprised (though delighted) he never left for English league - though Celtic payed big wages back then.

Wish him the best of luck in whatever and wherever he goes next.
To me he is a 'Celtic great'. Hard bustard on the field of play too!

JimStynes

Quote from: illdecide on April 23, 2014, 12:46:46 AM
Celtic fc assistant manager J Mjallby is to leave Celtic at the end of the season... Thanks for everything big man and good luck with any future roles.

Any of you going over to the last two home games? I got a phone call from Celtic last Friday and have been invited over for last two home games. Celtic have a banner up that says "Celtic- A club like no other" and I couldn't agree more as they've treated me fantastic.

What did you do to deserve this? Clans connections?

illdecide

Something like that. ..Neil introduced me to the guy who is head of operations at Celtic Park when I was with the team in Amsterdam last year and things have progressed since.  I will be in the control room for the game on 3rd May v Aberdeen and ill be over on the 11th May too but haven't sorted out yet in what capacity. ..Seriously though they have been so good to me and couldn't have treated me any better
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

JimStynes

Quote from: illdecide on April 23, 2014, 11:11:22 PM
Something like that. ..Neil introduced me to the guy who is head of operations at Celtic Park when I was with the team in Amsterdam last year and things have progressed since.  I will be in the control room for the game on 3rd May v Aberdeen and ill be over on the 11th May too but haven't sorted out yet in what capacity. ..Seriously though they have been so good to me and couldn't have treated me any better

That's class! Does Neil know that you're originally a peters man though? Take it outta that sa

illdecide

Quote from: JimStynes on April 24, 2014, 08:48:05 AM

That's class! Does Neil know that you're originally a peters man though? Take it outta that sa
Lol...v good. Yes he does actually but he also knows that minding your own business is good for your front teeth

Apparently so

All the best to big Dolph. Has been a brilliant Celtic man

John Kennedy maybe get promoted the youth team to assistant now. Or maybe Danny McGrain?

JimStynes

Quote from: illdecide on April 24, 2014, 01:55:36 PM

Lol...v good. Yes he does actually but he also knows that minding your own business is good for your front teeth

A lurgan man has never 'bate' an aghagallon man yet sa!

illdecide

Quote from: JimStynes on April 24, 2014, 05:29:08 PM
Quote from: illdecide on April 24, 2014, 01:55:36 PM

A lurgan man has never 'bate' an aghagallon man yet sa!
[/q

Very true...you lot are as hard as 35n concrete.

I heard C Sutton, H Larsson and M Wieghorst as possible no 2's for Lennon at Celtic. Could be a shrewd move by N Lennon.

bennydorano

Weighhorst would be a great addition (not that King Henrik wouldn't be), was making a name for himself until it went a bit Pete Tong in Swansea with Laudrup.

I still think Lennon could be Offski tbh.

illdecide

I've no doubt that Neil will want to try his hand in the Premiership some time in the near future but unless he gets an offer from an established premiership team and not one of the bottom teams he'd be mad in the head to even consider it. I think he'll be at Celtic for another two season's at least.

illdecide

Just back from my weekend at Celtic Park. I couldn't have been treated any better,  I paraded behind the first team on the opening of the new "Celtic Way". I got my own personal tour of the ground inside and out and then watched the game from the control room.  Afterwards I met with our leader for a chat.  It was a great day and really couldn't praise Celtic enough for their hospitality and generosity to me. I was also given 2 tickets for next weekends game.

"Celtic,  a club like no other"

illdecide

I heard today that during the 5th minute of tomorrow's game there will be some sort of tribute for we Oscar... Not too sure what the tribute consists off and I didn't hear that of Celtic officials but it would be a nice gesture all the same...

Apparently so

I think the Green Brigade have something planned, if they are allowed into the stadium. Players wearing black armbands as well I think. Hopefully give the wee man a good tribute

Apparently so

Great day. Great tributes to wee Oscar, nice touch by Stokesy getting the t shirt after the goal and whole club as well

Looking forward to next season already. I think there are going to be a lot of changes this summer. Lenny will hopefully stay for another season although I wouldn't blame if he wanted another challenge. He's writing himself into history with us though. All the best to big Dolph, going to miss the big man. I see Stan and Big Hartson were at the game today, either of them could be good choices for assistant. As for players, I can see Forster moving on unfortunately. Any kinda offer for Van Dijk and the penny pinching board will accept and pocket it. I would love to see Gary Hooper return tbh. Maybe make a move for him and Snodgrass from Norwich hopefully. Could be a big change this summer at Celtic but we will need to act quickly. Back to training in mid June and qualifiers not long after. Can't wait

Also, I wish big Sammy the very best of luck with his career. I have never been a fan of him but he clearly loves the club and I heard he made the day of a young lad at the game today. Didn't see it myself but have been told it was brilliant to see. I wish him and Johan well, two good Celtic men

Mon the Celts