Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

worn down

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 30, 2014, 11:15:58 PM
Quote from: worn down on March 30, 2014, 09:52:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 30, 2014, 09:37:12 PM
Quote from: Apparently so on March 30, 2014, 08:22:50 PM
f**k up

f**k off??

Ha Ha Ha. When discussion goes wrong.

Explain? I asked the question so at what point has it went wrong?

It could have went wrong when you were told to take the hint and slide on, or when you were told to f**k up, but it defo went wrong with "smell your hole". You're right though. Stay classy apparently so.

Apparently so

:)

Anyhoo, hope to see Lennon giving more of the youngsters some time on the field for the rest of the season. Might as well let the first team have the rest of the season off and get ready for the CL qualifiers. Another three ties to go through this summer again but we will be seeded for all of them so should be handy enough. Maybe another tie against Cliftonville, great win for them yesterday

Need to spend in the summer though. Almost a certainty that Forster will want to leave and quite likely Van Dijk will go for big money as well. I think will need a new GK, a CB, cover for LB and a striker that can trouble top European defenders. I want us to go out and attack next season, enjoy it. Would like to see something like this IF Van Dijk moves on

-----------------???????------------
Lustig--Ambrose--Mulgrew--Izzy
------------------Kayal---------------
----------Brown----Johansen------
-----------------Stokes--------------
----------?????-------Griffiths------

illdecide

The problem Celtic face is majority of their players are too good for their league but not good enough for Champions League...Lustig, Brown, Johansen, Stokes, Van Dyke, Forster, Forrest can cut it at the top level. Griffiths is untried at that level and N Biton and L Henderson has the potential. The rest are just not good enough at the highest level, Ambrose can be good for 89 mins and then try to take 3 men on and give a goal away...Their finances won't allow them to buy players to compete with the best in the CL so we have to find cheap foreign players who use us as a stepping stone to other clubs off course bring a few youth players through is fantastic too....
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

stibhan

Quote from: Apparently so on March 31, 2014, 12:12:07 AM

Anyhoo, hope to see Lennon giving more of the youngsters some time on the field for the rest of the season. Might as well let the first team have the rest of the season off and get ready for the CL qualifiers. Another three ties to go through this summer again but we will be seeded for all of them so should be handy enough. Maybe another tie against Cliftonville, great win for them yesterday

Need to spend in the summer though. Almost a certainty that Forster will want to leave and quite likely Van Dijk will go for big money as well. I think will need a new GK, a CB, cover for LB and a striker that can trouble top European defenders. I want us to go out and attack next season, enjoy it. Would like to see something like this IF Van Dijk moves on

That team is f**king mental. Stokes as an attacking midfielder and our best player this season dropped? Do you even f**king watch Celtic?

We are going to need cover at centre back and left back, a new goalkeeper, another winger and possibly another midfielder. I wish we could buy another striker but we have far too many at the moment.

stibhan

Quote from: illdecide on March 31, 2014, 10:26:46 AM
Lustig, Brown, Johansen, Stokes, Van Dyke, Forster, Forrest

Brown maybe, Stokes and Forrest definitely haven't proven that they're capable at that level. Johansen hasn't played for us at that level.

illdecide

I suppose Commons could be included there too.

Gazzler

Fair play Celtic for winning the league.
You've just done the equivalent of Kilkenny winning the Christy Ring Cup.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gazzler on March 31, 2014, 02:12:31 PM

Are you mental man? You'll be told to fcuk off and and smell your own hole ffs!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Apparently so

Jaysus, your a bit obsessed with Celtic

Weirdo

Apparently so

Quote from: stibhan on March 31, 2014, 10:59:18 AM
Quote from: Apparently so on March 31, 2014, 12:12:07 AM

That team is f**king mental. Stokes as an attacking midfielder and our best player this season dropped? Do you even f**king watch Celtic?

We are going to need cover at centre back and left back, a new goalkeeper, another winger and possibly another midfielder. I wish we could buy another striker but we have far too many at the moment.

I think Stokes could be brilliant in that position in Europe. He's brilliant on the ball, brilliant work rate and will link up well with the strikers. You can already see the understanding he has struck up with Griffiths. Yes, Commons has scored a lot of goals this season and I love the wee man but his overall play has been f**king atrocious for a while now and he is badly found out in Europe where he has no time on the ball. Stokes has a better eye for a through ball and will link up batter than Commons. I get what your saying though, maybe play Commons up beside another striker with Stokes in the hole behind them

I think a 3 man midfield is essential next year as long as the forwards put the work rate in. Most teams play through the middle these days so we need to do the same to give them less space. The full backs can provide the width

illdecide

Quote from: Gazzler on March 31, 2014, 02:12:31 PM

No-one is taking the bait ;)

Milltown Row2

Apparently so

illdecide

Celtic fc assistant manager J Mjallby is to leave Celtic at the end of the season... Thanks for everything big man and good luck with any future roles.

Any of you going over to the last two home games? I got a phone call from Celtic last Friday and have been invited over for last two home games. Celtic have a banner up that says "Celtic- A club like no other" and I couldn't agree more as they've treated me fantastic.