62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 01, 2013, 11:04:24 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 01, 2013, 10:55:21 PM
Jeez miltown hardly dung!
Celtic def should have picked up points though.

Brown had improved and lost that stupid streak he prev had - or so I thought. Tonight it came back sadly.
From what I heard years ago he comes from a tough enough family background so this used to be second nature to him. Pity he lost the head tonight. Cost Celtic one if not three points

Yes they held on to the ball but they weren't the teams of old, I really didn't see anything penetrating, Celtic held them rightly and had they had 11 men on the pitch they would have at least a point. Giving the ball away easily was their main problem, easier said than done against Barca.

I'm sure they will get back to winning ways in the league this weekend....

Quote from: charlieTully on October 01, 2013, 10:59:10 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 01, 2013, 10:50:03 PM
Quote from: Main Street on October 01, 2013, 09:49:49 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on October 01, 2013, 09:16:59 PM
Get in ;D. (Part of an accum)
Isn't there a thread for the gambling idiots. God help them but they are the pathetic losers of the earth.

Oh wind your neck in ffs, both Milan and Barca were dung and Celtic on both occassions were unlucky to not get some points.

Milltown, you are obviously a wannabe hoop, you are never off this thread.

I've been a few times, my dad and a lot of my cousins over there tonight I don't get it, I prefer GAA to soccer in fairness but I'll watch it if it's on
Understand your points but still can't say barca are dung- they've destroyed all round the until tonight!
Missing messi and celtics players and def work were excellent

I'm a Gaa man first but appreciate other sports. IMO its things from other sports that can contribute to improving individuals Gaa skills

ONeill

Celtic could have been sitting on 6 points. Unfortunately not clinical with their chances at this level this year.

Scott Brown had a chance to nail Milan when the Italians were dropping their heads. Then tonight you had the save from Forrest and the subsequent header. The margins have been so tight for Celtic this CL.

Somehow get a result out in Amsterdam and you never know.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: ONeill on October 02, 2013, 12:03:06 AM

get a result out in Amsterdam and you never know.

That's always a risk when you get a result in Amsterdam...

Dougal Maguire

Brown had improved and lost that stupid streak he prev had - or so I thought. Tonight it came back sadly.
From what I heard years ago he comes from a tough enough family background so this used to be second nature to him. Pity he lost the head tonight. Cost Celtic one if not three points

Yes they held on to the ball but they weren't the teams of old, I really didn't see anything penetrating, Celtic held them rightly and had they had 11 men on the pitch they would have at least a point. Giving the ball away easily was their main problem, easier said than done against Barca.

Isn't there a thread for the gambling idiots. God help them but they are the pathetic losers of the earth.

Oh wind your neck in ffs, both Milan and Barca were dung and Celtic on both occassions were unlucky to not get some points.

I've been a few times, my dad and a lot of my cousins over there tonight I don't get it, I prefer GAA to soccer in fairness but I'll watch it if it's on
I'd say it's more that your dad and cousins couldn't be arsed inviting you to go with them
Careful now

rrhf

That was rubbish, just a booing match all night. Supporters let themselves down. All they wanted to do was boo.

EC Unique

Quote from: rrhf on October 02, 2013, 07:00:58 AM
That was rubbish, just a booing match all night. Supporters let themselves down. All they wanted to do was boo.

We did the boos increase so much when Neymar was on the ball?

J OGorman

Quote from: rrhf on October 02, 2013, 07:00:58 AM

the same supporters who Iniesta clapped coming off as the home fans gave him a standing ovation??

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Main Street on October 01, 2013, 11:15:42 PM

You'll watch it if it's on?   In fairness ??  ;D
What a fcking moron. What age are you, 6 or 7?

Next step is to resist coming onto football threads and spouting sh'ite about stuff you haven't a clue about, thinking it's all great gas.

6/7 years old, hmmmm very clever. Fcking moron now as well, christ you really are pissed off. What higher knowledge of football have you? Either Celtic win the league or Rangers win the league, as far as I can see that's what happens in Scotland, not much else goes on. You'd do better supporting you're local team every week rather a team over in Scotland

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Applesisapples

I'm a big Barca fan as well as a Celtic fan. Would have loved to seen the Bhoys do it last night. I am totally disgusted with Neymar's antics which in essence got Brown the red card, maybe I missing something but I haven't seen any sign of him being worth €50m in the 8 games he's played. That said though how many times is Brown going to get away with this shit? No need to throw the boot out he gave the ref the opportunity. That said any one here who can honestly say that Celtic deserved to win this game is deluded. They defended well and that alone deserved a point. But Barca play against this type of setup week in week out. In fairness to Celtic they did't adopt the cynical tactic's some teams do drying to kick Barca at every opportunity. That said Barca had more of the ball and more chances than Celtic and on another night the margin could have been 3 or 4. Barca are winning not playing well and IMO the new coach isn't helping. But saying all that a great effort from the hoops despite Brown's acting the tool.

clarshack

thought celtic looked comfortable at the back until the goal went in. brown's red card was justified but i dont think barca would have scored if celtic had 11 on the field.

the big problem for celtic is obviously in the final third and that's what happens if you sell your main striker and don't replace him.

the 2 ajax games and the milan home game are massive now.

T Fearon

Another drama filled night in Glasgow's East End.Brown reckless and spiteful, left ref with a decision to make and let the side down.For workrate alone the Bhoys deserved a draw at least.

Interestingly papers over here are praising Brown for "good foul" on Neymar (cynicism how are ye?) but condemning him for the follow up kick!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dougal Maguire

Careful now