Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

rodney trotter

Bloody reckless by Brown. Hopefully they can hold on.

Captain Obvious

EC Unique

lynchbhoy

I expected barca to win this but even with the stupid sending of, Celtic should have drawn if not even con this game.
Without messi barca were dire. No penetration. Though at times evenwith him they pass the ball to death and forget to Ty and shoot/score.

Jeez miltown yer a bit on the bitter side!
Though at least yer funny about if and not like that bitter little bogman who posts his bile about Celtic when he has a lot more problems in his own house to deal with!

Celtic May hope to pick up points at home v Milan and maybe home and away v Ajax

Though any points are a bonus this year imo

Main Street

Quote from: EC Unique on October 01, 2013, 09:16:59 PM
Get in ;D. (Part of an accum)
Isn't there a thread for the gambling idiots. God help them but they are the pathetic losers of the earth.

under the bar

You can't miss free headers against the worlds best like Mulgrew did tonight.

Main Street

Close but no cigar, for Celtic. Just how did Mulgrew miss that header?
Until the sending off it looked comfortable for Celtic. In fact I think they played better tonight than last year. Forster was was perfect, the 2 CH and Samaras, best of the rest. Foolish from Brown to give a bit of doubt with that, but it was Neymar's over reaction that sold it to the ref.
Funny to hear the clueless contrary Roy Keane try and claim that Samaras was just as bad as Neymar. Does he have the first clue about Neymar's record?

king of leon

Celtic looked reasonably comfortable there, pity they didn't press forward towards the end.  I thought they should have threw more at it!
Harsh on Scott Brown but technically he had to go..
Cant see Celtic coming through this group now.

charlieTully

Quote from: king of leon on October 01, 2013, 09:58:46 PM
Celtic looked reasonably comfortable there, pity they didn't press forward towards the end.  I thought they should have threw more at it!
Harsh on Scott Brown but technically he had to go..
Cant see Celtic coming through this group now.

it wasn't harsh on Brown though, it was f**king idiocy on his part, he is a liability these days, he followed through with a deliberate kick, albeit it was light, but it was an act of lunacy, stop the attack take the yellow but he has to take a wee swipe with his boot, he gave away the free against Milan for the second goal then this tonight. he is a tool, I am livid with him. Just a pity Charlie didn't take that chance, big Fraser made some cracker saves in the last ten. would be delighted if we could take third spot. realistically there were four points there for the taking in first two games.

Aaron Boone

Agree the FF saves at the end were special, does himself no harm to be England's no.1.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Main Street on October 01, 2013, 09:49:49 PM
Isn't there a thread for the gambling idiots. God help them but they are the pathetic losers of the earth.

Oh wind your neck in ffs, both Milan and Barca were dung and Celtic on both occassions were unlucky to not get some points.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lynchbhoy

Jeez miltown hardly dung!
Celtic def should have picked up points though.

Brown had improved and lost that stupid streak he prev had - or so I thought. Tonight it came back sadly.
From what I heard years ago he comes from a tough enough family background so this used to be second nature to him. Pity he lost the head tonight. Cost Celtic one if not three points

charlieTully

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 01, 2013, 10:50:03 PM

Oh wind your neck in ffs, both Milan and Barca were dung and Celtic on both occassions were unlucky to not get some points.

Milltown, you are obviously a wannabe hoop, you are never off this thread.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 01, 2013, 10:55:21 PM

Brown had improved and lost that stupid streak he prev had - or so I thought. Tonight it came back sadly.
From what I heard years ago he comes from a tough enough family background so this used to be second nature to him. Pity he lost the head tonight. Cost Celtic one if not three points

Yes they held on to the ball but they weren't the teams of old, I really didn't see anything penetrating, Celtic held them rightly and had they had 11 men on the pitch they would have at least a point. Giving the ball away easily was their main problem, easier said than done against Barca.

I'm sure they will get back to winning ways in the league this weekend....

Quote from: charlieTully on October 01, 2013, 10:59:10 PM

I've been a few times, my dad and a lot of my cousins over there tonight I don't get it, I prefer GAA to soccer in fairness but I'll watch it if it's on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 01, 2013, 11:04:24 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 01, 2013, 10:55:21 PM

Yes they held on to the ball but they weren't the teams of old, I really didn't see anything penetrating, Celtic held them rightly and had they had 11 men on the pitch they would have at least a point. Giving the ball away easily was their main problem, easier said than done against Barca.

I'm sure they will get back to winning ways in the league this weekend....

Quote from: charlieTully on October 01, 2013, 10:59:10 PM

I've been a few times, my dad and a lot of my cousins over there tonight I don't get it, I prefer GAA to soccer in fairness but I'll watch it if it's on
You'll watch it if it's on?   In fairness ??  ;D
What a fcking moron. What age are you, 6 or 7?

Next step is to resist coming onto football threads and spouting sh'ite about stuff you haven't a clue about, thinking it's all great gas.