Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Over the Bar

Ross Co  are no mugs and will turn over plenty of SPL teams at home.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Over the Bar on August 19, 2012, 03:44:42 PM

Honestly?? Be a while before anyone thinks that I'd imagine.

Be a handy season or 3 for Celtic and Neil Lennon. Should be 4 in a row at least
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 19, 2012, 07:49:04 PM

Be a handy season or 3 for Celtic and Neil Lennon. Should be 4 in a row at least

Scottish premier league was poor with Rangers can't imagine how poor it is now. What game is even worth watching now Hearts v Hibernian?

Orchardman

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 19, 2012, 08:26:45 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 19, 2012, 07:49:04 PM

Scottish premier league was poor with Rangers can't imagine how poor it is now. What game is even worth watching now Hearts v Hibernian?

i watched the dundee derby today and it was grand, great wee atmosphere at it. Was flicking over and watched some of chelsea and then first half of the man city game. Can anyone tell me what happened in the supposed super sunday games that was any better than the SPL game? there is no doubt the EPL has some top class players, but two average teams can produce as good a game or better than 2 top teams, just as it often can in gaa.

And the SPL is much better off without rangers this year, even though i will greatly miss the old firm games. No doubt we will meet them in a cup game though and that will add to it. But dundee utd are a good side and hopefully other teams will rise to the challenge of rangers not being there. Plus the scottish lower divisions are going to benefit greatly from the rangers exposure in div 3 and as they work their way back to the SPL

Main Street

Good away result against Helsingborgs, but fortune favoured Celtic to keep them scoreless. Kayal is still a long way of his game. Mattthews had a good game apart from his howler, Forrest did well, Forster of course but Samaras was my motm. He was comfortable  (never out of languid gear) in possession, for the most part his passing was very good, one brilliant assist and scored the second.

Orior

Could easily have been 0-4 or even 2-2.

It is strange not seeing Celtic collapse in Europe.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

fitzroyalty

Good system Lennon has in place. Samaras got booed a lot, why?

From the Bunker

Good result, looking forward to the group stages (they should make it there now, shouldn't they?).

Ulick

How come they had no sponsorship on their jersies?

omagh_gael

Main Street

Yeah, it's something like that, but why don't they just wear the traditional hooped jersey instead of the hooped front - blank rear shirt?
I see Lennon is donning neat tricoloured stripes  on the collar of his attire.

NAG1

Quote from: Main Street on August 21, 2012, 11:52:50 PM
Yeah, it's something like that, but why don't they just wear the traditional hooped jersey instead of the hooped front - blank rear shirt?
I see Lennon is donning neat tricoloured stripes  on the collar of his attire.

I would imagine that is also for TV as the numbers and names are easier to make out!

Jonah

Celtic will be cannon fodder for the bigger clubs in the group stages.

clarshack

Quote from: Jonah on August 22, 2012, 12:04:33 PM
Celtic will be cannon fodder for the bigger clubs in the group stages.

a lot depends on the draw. i.e a group containing porto/milan, schalke & olympiakos wouldnt be too bad, but if celtic were in a group of barcelona/madrid, man city & juventus then yes it would be very difficult.

don't forget celtic have a great record at home and will be no pushover for anyone at celtic park.

also, it's nice to see a celtic keeper produce an outstanding display away from home in europe. 
rab douglas or marcus hedman producing howler after howler was a big reason why martin o'neills celtic didn't progress further than they should have done.