Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Club Rossa

I would love to swap a European cup for a now defunct cup winners cup and a bloody super cup that nobody gives a toss about.
Is that the reaction you were looking for ;)

Forever Green

Delighted right now! Haven't seen the match yet but by the sounds of it, we were hanging on in those last couple of minutes. Great win going in to the game on Wednesday. What a present St Mirren gave us as well. Watched the majority of the game and I would be seriously disappointed if we don't embarrass these goblins on Wednesday. Unbelievably shite. Who would have thought that we are going to be top by the end of 2011 after being 12 points behind? Mighty stuff man  ;D

Well done to Lenny and the bhoys!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Forever Green on December 24, 2011, 03:56:44 PM
Delighted right now! Haven't seen the match yet but by the sounds of it, we were hanging on in those last couple of minutes. Great win going in to the game on Wednesday. What a present St Mirren gave us as well. Watched the majority of the game and I would be seriously disappointed if we don't embarrass these goblins on Wednesday. Unbelievably shite. Who would have thought that we are going to be top by the end of 2011 after being 12 points behind? Mighty stuff man  ;D

i hope your right, but arent you counting your turkeys a bit too much
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ONeill

Hopefully McCoist and Rangers are imploding.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on December 24, 2011, 04:16:07 PM
Hopefully McCoist and Rangers are imploding.
Exploding would be preferable.

Forever Green

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on December 24, 2011, 04:07:05 PM
Quote from: Forever Green on December 24, 2011, 03:56:44 PM

i hope your right, but arent you counting your turkeys a bit too much

Ach, not at all  ;D

Your probably right though. Most Celtic fans thought we were going to beat them easily in the first game this season but they ended up pumping us. But the last few times I have seen the huns, they have looked very ordinary. No better than the likes of Motherwell and if Celtic can hit top form for this game, I am very confident it will be a hammering.

Main Street

I watched the Rangers game until St Mirren went ahead, by then it looked a wrap for Mirren. As I said before, Rangers haven't the squad to maintain that early season level of results and Ally is no Walter.
I was wondering why the commentators sounded normal for the Celtic game, then by half time I finally realised I was watching a feed from Celtic tv
They took their time to get a grip on proceedings,  then it became an easy game until the last few minutes.
I can't work out what the best cm partnership is,  matters improved yesterday when Ki switched with Brown and came into the centre.
Why not Ledley at CM? Anytime I've seen him there, he has looked a natural. Kayal doesn't look as imperious as last season but is still the main man in the middle.

under the bar

I'd be surprised if Celtic manage to hold onto Kayal, Izaguirre and Hooper when the transfer window opens.  Their title hopes could hinge on their transfer activity in the coming weeks.

illdecide

TBH i fancy Celtic to beat Rangers but form going into an old firm games means nowt and anyone following these two teams will know this. Rangers have been pish but they'll know one good performance from them 2mara night puts them back to 4pts and on a run again. Everyone fancies Celtic 2mara night even the dogs on the street do (and rightly so) but I've been around enough corners to know things don't always go as planned (or to form). Now if the two teams play to form Celtic should win 2-0 or 3-1 ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Forever Green

Quote from: trileacman on December 27, 2011, 09:22:32 PM
what station is it on?

Sky Sports 1. Coverage starting at 7 and KO at 7.45

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.