Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

clarshack

you've got some cheek to come on here and laugh - if you take man utd's champions league group for example: benfica are about the same as atletico madrid, udinese are a better team than basel and rennes are better than galati and yet utd are struggling to qualify.

maybe forever green exaggerated when he said 'most' but certainly celtic's europa league group is quite difficult and to be still in contention going into the last game is not bad to be honest.

lynchbhoy

thought Celtic have done well enough - certainly better than the last number of seasons in europe.
Certainly the quality of Celtic's squad is not what it was - no harm to some of the players but imo they are not great - but thats all Celtic can afford, thats all SPL teams can afford, but they are not too far off the levels of the lower half of epl despite a massive disparity in finances. Most of the spl sides would aquit themselves reasonably well in the eng championship or at worst div 1 (jeez I wish it was back to the Div 1, 2 , 3 and 4 of yesteryear).

I think this decent run is papering over Lennons dificiencies as an inexperienced boss.
Too many silly tactical, positional and personnel decisions that he is consistently getting wrong.

then reacting to players whinging about not getting game time.

why did he change the winning team from last sat for example. crazy decision and he does it all the time.
I like him but this is the problem with taking the cheaper option as manager.

SambaSaffron

Quote from: new devil on December 01, 2011, 01:02:18 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
After getting beat by Crystal Palace? You didn't really think this top quality wind-up through.

lynchbhoy

Berbatov, Gibson and in particular jonny evans having 'stormer's' yet again !

rather than fergie trying to showcase these to be sold, I think he is trying to prove to themhow sihte they actually are and get them to move on !

man u are not going to make much of a profit on any of them !

Forever Green

Not the best of performances but we got the 3 points which is the most important thing. Kayal was sensational closely followed by Wanyama and Majstorovic for me. Dunno why Lenny took Loovens off as he didn't seem to be injured and was playing quite well. Samaras was alright at the start of the game but he was his usual self for the rest of it. Should have been taken off. Hooper in brilliant form atm. Very rarely does he miss a chance. Must have one of the best conversion rates around. Still four points in it with the huns very lucky to get a win yesterday

lfdown2

trying to get my hands on couple of tickets for the old firm on the 28th, home for christmas and its the only game when I am there....flights booked but the tickets are harder than expected to come by, any help appreciated,

Muzz

If you'd said about 2 weeks ago I could have got you 2.  They were on sale for season ticket holders and just checked and no longer on sale.

lfdown2

Quote from: Muzz on December 05, 2011, 09:23:44 AM
If you'd said about 2 weeks ago I could have got you 2.  They were on sale for season ticket holders and just checked and no longer on sale.

Fuk that...ah well cheers all the same lad,

RGU08

The Daily Mail has reported mcleish is ready to listen to bids for petrov, would he come back?

Would be a great signing in my opinion

Forever Green

Quote from: RGU08 on December 10, 2011, 02:41:59 PM
The Daily Mail has reported mcleish is ready to listen to bids for petrov, would he come back?

Would be a great signing in my opinion

Na, he will be straight to Sunderland in January if Villa are willing to let him go. Cant understand why as he seems to have been one of their best players this season. I would love to see him back but we need to strengthen other areas before we add any more midfielders where we are overloaded with top talent as it is

Nerve wracking finish to the game against the wee huns there. Had to listen on the radio as none of the streams would work but Hearts missed a penalty in the last couple couple of minutes and then an incident after the match involving Brown lol. Good to get the 3 points and we are proving atm that we can grind out the ugly results when they are needed. Big Victor with a screamer for the winner. What a buy this bhoy has been. Down to 4 points again with a big game against Udinese to look forward to in midweek

Forever Green

Quote from: new devil on December 10, 2011, 03:38:45 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on December 09, 2011, 06:35:22 PM
Quote from: new devil on December 01, 2011, 01:02:18 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

who is laughing now.

United fans will ALWAYS be able to laugh at celtic fans  ;)

Basel 2-1 Manure

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

charlieTully

lads a group of us have tickets for the old firm game but could not get a place on the boat, anyone have any spare seats on their busses?? any help greatly appreciated.

Forever Green

Bhoys are still going brilliantly, and keeping the pressure on the huns. Disappointing not to win in Italy last week but the team can be extremely proud of themselves holding one of the nest teams in Europe to a 1-1 draw. Infact, we should have had the game wrapped up by HT. Going out of the EL will probably help us in our title race.

Solid performance against St Johnstone yesterday. Big Maj getting a bad injury was the only bad thing out of that one. Pity as he has been one of our best players the last few weeks. Rogne will be able to fill in no bother. I have been one of the worst critics of big Samaras but he has been brilliant in the last few matches. Hopefully he is now adding the consistency to his game that he badly needed. Although I am now very fearful that this is going to make Lennon drop Stokes yet again for the huns game. Will be f**king raging if he does. Good news that Izzaguire is back in full training although I hope he isn't rushed back into the team. Big game this Christmas eve against Kilmarnock. Hopefully a 3-4 goal win to keep the confidence high for the game next Wednesday. Cant f**king wait!!!!  ;D

Tiocfaidh ar la