Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

Kilmarnock v  Rangers wasn't a bad match, at least the ending was happy. Ranger's defending was sluggish for the goal. Kilmarnock tried to play football, they're not very good at it, gifted the ball back to Rangers in suicide territory often enough, but still kept trying to play the ball on the ground.  Ironic that their goal came from a long ball type lob, flick headed backwards over a stranded McGregor.

Still a ways to go in this league.

lynchbhoy

good shout Forever Green regarding the potential killie win and how they would set out to try and play soccer.

rangers are not a great side, and have been somewhat lucky. Still you make your own luck and Celtic still have a lot to impove upon (at least in consistency) if they are to challenge the huns for the title.
Loovens and Mastorovic are a bit of a nightmare if opponents have quick nippy strikers.
Is rogne inj ?(again)

Forever Green

Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 28, 2011, 12:25:05 PM
good shout Forever Green regarding the potential killie win and how they would set out to try and play soccer.

rangers are not a great side, and have been somewhat lucky. Still you make your own luck and Celtic still have a lot to impove upon (at least in consistency) if they are to challenge the huns for the title.
Loovens and Mastorovic are a bit of a nightmare if opponents have quick nippy strikers.
Is rogne inj ?(again)

Aye, Rogne has a muscle strain I think. Pity because he could be a top class defender if he could get rid of the niggly injuries. Dan and Loovens are playing well atm becuase they are getting such good protection from the Kayal and especially Wanyama. Mulgrew and Rogne would be my preferred pairing.

Quote from: clarshack on November 28, 2011, 11:10:24 AM
seems like the turning point for celtic was the 3-3 draw with kilmarnock (after being 3-0 down).

sadly though, with all the pressure now on rangers, expect the bombs and bullets to start winging their way to the celtic management and players.

anyway what's the chances of getting a win against atletico madrid on wednesday evening?

It already started last week mate, with Stokes windows being put through with his heavily pregnant wife in the house. f**king animals

Main Street

I don't know how Rangers picked up so many points so far, but they haven't got a good enough team/squad to be consistent.
I suspect they will be played off the pitch at Celtic Park.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Main Street on November 28, 2011, 06:24:33 PM
I don't know how Rangers picked up so many points so far, but they haven't got a good enough team/squad to be consistent.
I suspect they will be played off the pitch at Celtic Park.
And win 3-1 in all probability give Celtics plank like central defense.

Orior

Quote from: Forever Green on November 28, 2011, 06:09:06 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 28, 2011, 12:25:05 PM

Is rogne inj ?(again)

Aye, Rogne has a muscle strain I think. Pity because he could be a top class defender if he could get rid of the niggly injuries. Dan and Loovens are playing well atm becuase they are getting such good protection from the Kayal and especially Wanyama. Mulgrew and Rogne would be my preferred pairing.

Quote from: clarshack on November 28, 2011, 11:10:24 AM
seems like the turning point for celtic was the 3-3 draw with kilmarnock (after being 3-0 down).

sadly though, with all the pressure now on rangers, expect the bombs and bullets to start winging their way to the celtic management and players.

anyway what's the chances of getting a win against atletico madrid on wednesday evening?

It already started last week mate, with Stokes windows being put through with his heavily pregnant wife in the house. f**king animals

Anyone read that some Celtic fans damaged Kyle Lafferty's car at a garage in Renfrewshire? So much for Scotland addressing sectarianism.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Orior on November 29, 2011, 02:57:53 PM

[/quote]

Anyone read that some Celtic fans damaged Kyle Lafferty's car at a garage in Renfrewshire? So much for Scotland addressing sectarianism.
[/quote]
didnt hear that but if it is true then these scumbags should be thrown in the nick and locked up.
Certainly dont want to stoop to the same level as rangers fans.
Also dont want to scare lafferty away from ibrox - they'd surely get a far better replacement !!

Forever Green

Aye, did hear Lafferty`s car got damaged which is disgraceful tbh. But for every attack on someone from the huns, there are 30+ attacks on someone associated with Celtic. Still not defending what happened to Lafferty though as this shit needs to stop

Applesisapples

Quote from: Forever Green on November 29, 2011, 06:23:57 PM
Aye, did hear Lafferty`s car got damaged which is disgraceful tbh. But for every attack on someone from the huns, there are 30+ attacks on someone associated with Celtic. Still not defending what happened to Lafferty though as this shit needs to stop
Was he joy riding at the time? :)

spuds

Any links bucks to the McGeouch goal again St Mirren ? Cannot get it on youtube
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Forever Green

Unlucky tonight, we should have at the least got a draw from it. Sammy actually played decent for two games in a row, something that hasn't happened since the Strachan era. Best player on the field was Kayal. Some may question him about that goal but this is a guy who usually mows through people for a shortcut so I am assuming he lost flight of the ball or got a call from Forster who btw scares the shit out of me everytime a ball goes near him. Zaluska should be our No 1. Cant understand the decision by Lenny to bring Brown on for Stokes when we were chasing a goal. I am a big of Brown but he certainly is not the player who is going to get us a goal. Would have preferred McCourt. Still in with a chance of qualifying but we will need to put in a mammoth performance over in Italy. Rennes did us a big favour tonight. Focus now turns to Sunday to keep our league revival going away to Dundee United which is never easy

Hail Hail!

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Captain Obvious

The Europa league is a level above Celtics ability.

Forever Green

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 01, 2011, 12:15:46 AM
The Europa league is a level above Celtics ability.

The group we are in, I would maybe say so but we have handled ourselves very well in these matches. We should have at least got a draw out of Atletico tonight. They were able to got out and spend almost £50m in the summer on new players. I think we have to be admired to be still able to compete with the likes of this. This is a group that is arguably harder than most of the Champions League groups so imo we have done well to stay in contention until the final match