?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Applesisapples

Quote from: charlieTully on September 19, 2011, 04:11:57 PM
halfway through september and four defeats already albeit two away in europe. lenny got the sympathy vote and rightly so but this is turning into a fuckin shambles, if laverty was half decent it would have been six or seven yesterday. why persist with that greek c..t, i am sick of the sight of him. he cost us the title last year with that pen miss. terrible judgement from lenny not off loading him. stokes must have been thinking what the hell more can i do to get a start in these big games.
He doesn't seem to rate Irish players.

tyroneman

A shambles is too generous. Lennon clearly is not up to the job and should have had the sense to learn his trade in the lower leagues a la MoN

Who would take the job is the question.

Lennon has got this far on the back of the fans love for him as an ex player and cult hero and the fact that he winds up the establishment so much. The bullets in the post etc prob bought him more time through focusing minds on the naked sectarianism he faced rather than his work as a football manager.

As someone said yesterday however... If being a cult hero is all the qualification needed for the job why don't Celtic hire the Pope to manage......

Forever Green

Even after Sunday, I still reserve the right to laugh at the huns:

League cup result-Falkirk 3-2 Rangers and Ayr beat Hearts on penalties.

All groove and fabby with us winning 2-0 at Ross County as well. Great stuff. The treble is ours  ;D

Orior

Quote from: Forever Green on September 21, 2011, 10:42:41 PM

All groove and fabby with us winning 2-0 at Ross County as well. Great stuff. The treble is ours  ;D

Its that hope that will eventually cause you pain. Abandon all hope now, and you wont get hurt.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Forever Green

Quote from: Orior on September 21, 2011, 10:45:27 PM
Quote from: Forever Green on September 21, 2011, 10:42:41 PM

Its that hope that will eventually cause you pain. Abandon all hope now, and you wont get hurt.

Away on with that shite ;D Let me have visions about while it is there for the taking  ;D

Applesisapples

I couldn't beleive the quotes from Lennon in the IN. If last nights performance is an improvement Christ help us. Shite defending for the first and a flukey second.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Applesisapples on September 22, 2011, 09:26:58 AM
I couldn't beleive the quotes from Lennon in the IN. If last nights performance is an improvement Christ help us. Shite defending for the first and a flukey second.

In fairness Celtic never really looked in trouble last night, the win was well deserved. Was great to see young Paul George (from Co. Down) getting a run out last night, could be just the tonic to get over Islam Feruz and his mercenary lot.

As for Sunday.................... well not much to say really, better side won on the day, at least Lennon has come out and admitted that he picked the wrong team and got his tactics  wrong, hopefully he'll take that performance and learn alot from it.
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Scottish Communities League Cup fourth round draw:

Ties to be played 25th and 26th October

St Mirren v Ayr United

Dundee Utd v Falkirk

Hibs v Celtic

Kilmarnock v East Fife
Tbc....

Forever Green

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h53kfBBJnu8&feature=player_detailpage

Brilliant from the Green Brigade yesterday. Also held a protest in the 1st half against the Scottish Governments new laws which are mainly targeting Celtic fans. GB are one of the best things to happen to Celtic in the last few years. Just need to wait for that tube John Reid to f**k off and the club might give them some support.

Paddy McCourts Fenian Army  ;D

Muzz

Forever Green why is it you feel that the GB is the best thing to happen Celtic?

Forever Green

Quote from: Muzz on September 26, 2011, 05:11:52 PM
Forever Green why is it you feel that the GB is the best thing to happen Celtic?

Muzz, I just feel that they are keeping Parkhead alive the past while. There was a period where Celtic Park was absolutely dead. It just wasn't enjoyable to go to a game anymore imo. When Lenny took over, he said he wanted the thunder back at Celtic Park and the Green Brigade have certainly delivered. I know they are not everybody`s favourite but they have made the atmosphere brilliant again. I just hope it continues. One of the best things to happen in the last few years imo.

On to Thursday night or evening is probably best to say. 6 o`clock kick off is f**king ridiculous. Definitely not going to be a sell out and I think we will be lucky if there are 45,000 in the stadium. As long as Lenny corrects the mistakes he has being making in his team selection, then I think Udinese are there for the taking. Just have to keep Di Natale under wraps, easier said than done. 2-1 win with Stokes and Hooper getting the goals ;D

Forster
      M.Wilson      Rogne        Mulgrew
                Kayal         Wanyama
Matthews                                 Ledley
                  Commons/McCourt
              Stokes                 Hooper

Majstrorovic and Loovens looked dodgy as f**k against Inverness so naw to them. I think 3 cbs protected by two pacey tough tacklers like Kayal and Wanyama will keep Udinese quiet. Actually quite confident about this one ;D

Muzz

Personally (and as I say Personally) in my opinion they have taken away from the atmosphere.

Granted I had not been to parkhead for a few years and have returned this year.  I was shocked at the atmosphere.  No longer are the crowd joining in with the singing.  GB are constantly bouncing and singing and in my view alienating the rest of the crowd. 

Dont know who else feels the same but I would prefer a return to the old ways.  GB add nothing for me.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Muzz on September 27, 2011, 11:05:09 AM
Personally (and as I say Personally) in my opinion they have taken away from the atmosphere.

Granted I had not been to parkhead for a few years and have returned this year.  I was shocked at the atmosphere.  No longer are the crowd joining in with the singing.  GB are constantly bouncing and singing and in my view alienating the rest of the crowd. 

Dont know who else feels the same but I would prefer a return to the old ways.  GB add nothing for me.

Would have to disagree there Muzz.
I've found gradually over recent years that no matter where in the ground you sat, the atmosphere and singing was almost none existant, the Green Brigade have changed that, you now see things start with the GB and move round the ground until the whole stadium is joining in.

As for Thursday evening, not as confident as Forever Green is, the display against bottom of the table Inverness at home on Saturday was to say the least poor (aside from the 2 well taken goals). We have a possibility of taking the game against Udinese, but alot depends on who Lenny puts on the pitch and how the players themselves play.
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Bingo

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 29, 2011, 09:15:59 AM
Big night tonight. 6pm.

Is that not evening, therefore " Big evening this evening. 6pm"  ;)