Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: bigtogs on August 21, 2019, 02:55:34 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 21, 2019, 02:48:48 PM
Quote from: Pearse Blue on August 21, 2019, 02:29:57 PM
Quote from: WT4E on August 21, 2019, 01:11:00 PM
Strange enough to walk at this stage as Derrylaughan would fancy a go at a senior semi considering the draw they have.

Get over a beatable Carrickmore team and they would be favourites to win the quarter.
Heard there was a lot of stuff going on within the team that McKinless didn't like, dropped a few men in the parish derby with Clonoe and ended up being walked over. Think ultimately he lost the dressing room and was fighting a losing battle with the players never mind other teams.   

Was McKinless not coaxed back to Derrylaughan after near walking in June or July? Seems odd he's now gone after falling out with players.

Don't think it all adds up on this one. But Derrylaughan are in big trouble unless they get this appointment right.

They have went inside i hear Kevin Coary...

That'll be interesting....he's already at a Club Side in Derry?

Pearse Blue

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 21, 2019, 02:57:40 PM
Strange enough to walk at this stage as Derrylaughan would fancy a go at a senior semi considering the draw they have.

Get over a beatable Carrickmore team and they would be favourites to win the quarter.
Heard there was a lot of stuff going on within the team that McKinless didn't like, dropped a few men in the parish derby with Clonoe and ended up being walked over. Think ultimately he lost the dressing room and was fighting a losing battle with the players never mind other teams.   

Was McKinless not coaxed back to Derrylaughan after near walking in June or July? Seems odd he's now gone after falling out with players.

Don't think it all adds up on this one. But Derrylaughan are in big trouble unless they get this appointment right.

Yea, he is with Lissan I think and they are still in championship so not sure how that is meant to work?? Be very dangerous if carrickmore pick up a win this weekend and go into championship with tails up

tyronerebel

Quote from: topofthesoil on August 21, 2019, 03:04:21 PM
Quote from: OurKid on August 21, 2019, 02:50:45 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on August 21, 2019, 02:31:42 PM
Quote from: OurKid 2.0 on August 21, 2019, 02:19:30 PM
Quote from: WT4E on August 21, 2019, 02:13:47 PM
Quote from: OurKid 2.0 on August 21, 2019, 02:11:05 PM

If my granny had balls she'd be my uncle, lots of it's buts and maybes fresh change will do them
Good

You sound like your inbred alright!  ;D

Your username sounds like a WWE finisher

'did he ruffle your feathers ourkid'
A fan of OurKid this man is maybe , set up an account to introduce stupid opinions to the discussion board , blasphemous. Any outsiders give senior championship a run this year??

Ourkid its not like you to be give words of wisdom and show maturity on this forum. Regardless, i believe it is between errigal, coalisland and omagh.

There is more chance Tattyreagh beating Edendork than Derrylaughlin going on a run in this years championship. Coalislands to loose again.

toby47

Quote from: Pearse Blue on August 21, 2019, 03:03:29 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 21, 2019, 02:57:40 PM

Yea, he is with Lissan I think and they are still in championship so not sure how that is meant to work?? Be very dangerous if carrickmore pick up a win this weekend and go into championship with tails up

He got Lissan promoted last weekend and Championship is less than 3 weeks away

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: topofthesoil on August 21, 2019, 03:04:21 PM
Quote from: OurKid on August 21, 2019, 02:50:45 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on August 21, 2019, 02:31:42 PM
Quote from: OurKid 2.0 on August 21, 2019, 02:19:30 PM
Quote from: WT4E on August 21, 2019, 02:13:47 PM
Quote from: OurKid 2.0 on August 21, 2019, 02:11:05 PM

If my granny had balls she'd be my uncle, lots of it's buts and maybes fresh change will do them
Good

You sound like your inbred alright!  ;D

Your username sounds like a WWE finisher

'did he ruffle your feathers ourkid'
A fan of OurKid this man is maybe , set up an account to introduce stupid opinions to the discussion board , blasphemous. Any outsiders give senior championship a run this year??

Ourkid its not like you to be give words of wisdom and show maturity on this forum. Regardless, i believe it is between errigal, coalisland and omagh.
Don't what has given you the impression Omagh are one of the favourites. Nature of Tyrone championship means they can't be ruled out but there would be atleast 5 times ahead of them going into it.
Fancy Carrickmore to make the semi final based on their draw.
Fancy trillick to go all the way, provided one of their big players doesn't take the championship off again to recover for Tyrone.

WT4E

Quote from: HealyHellRaiser on August 21, 2019, 02:10:42 PM

With all respect i wouldnt say Carrickmore are a beatable team come championship. they have a fierce tradiotion of winning tight games with an average team.

Carmen could have a big say in the championship and could knock out one or two of the favourites, good enough to win maybe not but they will fight tooth and nail.

Meant no disrespect to my good neighbours. Just in relation to other eras in carrickmore theyre not the force they where and derrylaughan wouldn't be over awed by them as they have waned recently but no doubting they still have fight.

Also expect them to come again soon with some good youth. Just saying that it wouldn't be a major shock if derrylaughan turned them over.

PS makes me cringe when you say something about carrickmore and someone comes back with hard to bate the tradition. Then again maybe that's just jealousy. Lol

Tyrone95

Quote from: WT4E on August 21, 2019, 10:19:05 PM
Quote from: HealyHellRaiser on August 21, 2019, 02:10:42 PM

With all respect i wouldnt say Carrickmore are a beatable team come championship. they have a fierce tradiotion of winning tight games with an average team.

Carmen could have a big say in the championship and could knock out one or two of the favourites, good enough to win maybe not but they will fight tooth and nail.

Meant no disrespect to my good neighbours. Just in relation to other eras in carrickmore theyre not the force they where and derrylaughan wouldn't be over awed by them as they have waned recently but no doubting they still have fight.

Also expect them to come again soon with some good youth. Just saying that it wouldn't be a major shock if derrylaughan turned them over.

PS makes me cringe when you say something about carrickmore and someone comes back with hard to bate the tradition. Then again maybe that's just jealousy. Lol
I think the days of beating your chest and relying on 'tradition' to get you over the line are gone especially with the way football has evolved - although yes, it is a nice thing to have and some teams may just bow down should the going get tough in the 10 mins of game... Carmen know the transition which is currently underway at senior level and are not naive enough to think we can go out and topple the 'big' hitters week in week out. The Tyrone championship is a knockout competition however and anything can happen

OurKid 2.0

With championship approaching you have to look at form - Kildress 6 wins in a row, Galbally - 10 wins in a row. my two picks for 3 and 2. Division 1 surely is set up for Errigal Ciaran this year especailly with a favourable draw

skeog

Dont fancy Errigal at all Coalisland are a much improved side from last year with a deeper panel.Two in a row looks likely imo.

Pearse Blue

Quote from: OurKid 2.0 on August 22, 2019, 08:42:50 AM
With championship approaching you have to look at form - Kildress 6 wins in a row, Galbally - 10 wins in a row. my two picks for 3 and 2. Division 1 surely is set up for Errigal Ciaran this year especailly with a favourable draw
Earlier this week you said the tatts were a more well rounded team than Trillick???

OurKid 2.0

Quote from: Pearse Blue on August 22, 2019, 11:06:46 AM
Earlier this week you said the tatts were a more well rounded team than Trillick???

Tattyragh have won 11 out of there last 12 championship games in tyrone, they have a favourable draw they didnt pull a "top team" they are a championship team unlike the trillick team who where defeated in 2014 intermediate final thats all i said they have no pressure. But what has my comments got to do with my predictions i made earlier this morning? Are you only on this discussion board to call people out?

Under Lights

Word is that if Errigal don't win this O'Neill Cup this year the committee are going to try and acquire Augher, Clogher and Aghaloo to add to their collection of clubs.

tyronerebel

Heard that Darragh Kavanagh moving back to Clogher.. glory hunting back to your home club? any wonder he gets such a hard time on the pitch

tyronerebel

Quote from: Under Lights on August 22, 2019, 11:46:09 AM

Word is that if Errigal don't win this O'Neill Cup this year the committee are going to try and acquire Augher, Clogher and Aghaloo to add to their collection of clubs.

Omagh have the parade around the town already organised, with Conor Clarke flying back home to play a part.

GaelTheGael

Quote from: tyronerebel on August 22, 2019, 12:25:49 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on August 22, 2019, 11:46:09 AM

Omagh have the parade around the town already organised, with Conor Clarke flying back home to play a part.
If Conor Clarke is going to play a part I think we can rule Omagh out now.