Who can stop Roscommon?

Started by macdanger2, January 25, 2015, 06:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macdanger2

FBD in the bag, Hastings cup to follow, just how far can these boys go?

Mayo had their chances and blew it, Galway are like rabbits in the headlights of this juggernaut, Sligo and Leitrim don't even register on their radar anymore.

Nobody in ulster to challenge, they have the Indian sign over Kerry; will Dublin's millions be enough to slay the Primrose and Blue?? Seems unlikely

larryin89

I don't believe there's an all ireland in them yet but connacht is theirs to lose tbh.

The one thing people are forgetting is Roscommon have won the euromillions , there is no other way to explain the financial turnaround from a begging bowl of a loan of a million from a supporter only a few years ago to a 100 million pound bus. The loan from the supporter got paid back by croker as far as I know too.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Syferus

GaaBoard pulling the piss out of you is a vast improvement over the irrelevance of the late 00s.

mjg

Rhubarbs are getting a little uncomfortable methinks

From the Bunker

Hate these sort of streams with the title 'Who can stop......' . They are one of the lowest forms of belittling a county. Really the subtext is 'We can't wait until you fall on your face (after building you up)'.

mjg

Ah now it wouldnt be mayos style to belittle anyone

seafoid

Quote from: Syferus on January 25, 2015, 06:59:23 PM
GaaBoard pulling the piss out of you is a vast improvement over the irrelevance of the late 00s.
syf
Which ros teams woukd you say were good vintages other than the 1980 ai finalists ? 91 ? 01? and ?

theticklemister

larryin89

Hang on now ! Is it really that outlandish to suggest one fancies  Roscommon to win connacht?

I obviously hope they don't but it would be my fancy. Btw all is not well in Mayo camp either.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

seafoid

Quote from: larryin89 on January 25, 2015, 08:09:26 PM
Hang on now ! Is it really that outlandish to suggest one fancies  Roscommon to win connacht?

I obviously hope they don't but it would be my fancy. Btw all is not well in Mayo camp either.
Plámás
Mayo will be well up for it when the ground hardens

Rossfan

At least 10 and maybe 4 more teams can stopus.
We have a small goalie, a bad defence, no midfield, a few overrated elders...
Our best players are only a bunch of gossooneens who'll be ate by some of the savages we'll meet in the Summer.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on January 25, 2015, 09:03:23 PM
Our best players are only a bunch of gossooneens who'll be ate by some of the savages we'll meet in the Summer.

Heard the crowdeen whining about Darreneen in the second half. Then he made the best save of the day by a country mile and they shut the feck up(een).

IolarCoisCuain

Quote from: Rossfan on January 25, 2015, 09:03:23 PM

But Rossfan, there are only seven teams in Connacht, including yourselves. Where are you getting the other seven?

Rossfan

Cork Kerry Dublin Donegal Tyrone Down Monaghan.....
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Quote from: Rossfan on January 26, 2015, 12:55:50 AM
Cork Kerry Dublin Donegal Tyrone Down Monaghan.....

Roscommon. Enforced errors are always a killer for pumped up lads.