Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on September 29, 2018, 01:23:09 PM
Zero shots on target so far

Lukaku hit the post with a header the only chance i recall. McTominay first start of the season and played as a 3rd centre back what is that about?

snoopdog

Terrible performance. West ham well deserved winners. Jose wont last much longer. Out of title race by oct 1st unlikely to survive that.

Cunny Funt

Lindelof taken off and McTominay left on to play at centre back. 3rd goal for West Ham himself and Smalling caught all at sea playing Arnautovic onside. Game over after that.

Captain Obvious

Mourinho is like a good guitarist that can no longer string a tune together, he needs to put down that guitar and walk off the stage.

thewobbler

Quote from: Captain Obvious on September 29, 2018, 02:29:04 PM
Mourinho is like a good guitarist that can no longer string a tune together, he needs to put down that guitar and walk off the stage.

A more apt comparison would be Jimmy Rabitte at the end of the Commitments.

No prizes for guessing who Deco is.

yellowcard

The only surprise is that people are still surprised by these performances. And given Mourinho's history after being a few seasons in charge, it is not going to get better.

The problem he has is that he acted like a cnut to a lot of people on the way up and now he is getting very little sympathy on the way back down. It is just a soap opera.

GJL

Looks like Pogba is not the only player he has lost.

imtommygunn

Quote from: yellowcard on September 29, 2018, 03:10:27 PM
The only surprise is that people are still surprised by these performances. And given Mourinho's history after being a few seasons in charge, it is not going to get better.

The problem he has is that he acted like a cnut to a lot of people on the way up and now he is getting very little sympathy on the way back down. It is just a soap opera.

I think your 2nd paragraph pretty much nails it. Conduct yourself as he does then when things go bad they will go really bad and they are heading that direction fast.

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 28, 2018, 10:50:35 AM
Talk of up to £200M from Barca.  United should take their arm off for a lot less than that.

😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Bord na Mona man

The club and manager should have parted ways during the pre season when it became obvious they weren't going to back him in the transfer market.
Now we're witnessing reverse constructive dismissal.

AZOffaly

I'm not sure he was ever in love with that job. He never seemed 'all I'm. Is he still in the hotel?

Boycey

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 29, 2018, 07:39:32 PM
I'm not sure he was ever in love with that job. He never seemed 'all I'm. Is he still in the hotel?

Funny I have the opposite notion I think it's the job he always wanted but it hasn't worked out. He's still in the hotel alright but it's hardly much different than the serviced apartments Pep lives in? It's just another stick to beat him with, but I suppose it's hard to have sympathy for him given his history.

snoopdog

Yep still living in the hotel. Never really felt like he planned to be there longterm.

AZOffaly

Not meant to be a stick Boycey. I just think it's a kind of insight into his thinking. His family are still in London so?

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.