Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stillsenior

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on August 18, 2020, 10:12:50 PM
Quote from: stillsenior on August 18, 2020, 12:03:22 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on August 18, 2020, 10:34:05 AM
Quote from: stillsenior on August 18, 2020, 10:22:39 AM
I applied for a refund for the Omagh v Dromore game through paypal. Just been notified that I am getting it.

Did you think you wouldn't get it?

Let's just say I was pleasantly surprised

Who did you apply to?

Raised a complaint in Paypal

tyronerebel

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on August 18, 2020, 12:34:25 PM
Intermediate Championship 1st Round

Tattyreagh V Strabane
Augher V Beragh
Rock V Moortown
Clogher V Edendork
Aghaloo V Aghyaran
Greencastle V Stewartstown
Naomh Eoghan V Eglish
Owen Roes V Gortin

Club boi

Intermediate Championship 1st Round

Tattyreagh V Strabane
Augher V Beragh
Rock V Moortown
Clogher V Edendork
Aghaloo V Aghyaran
Greencastle V Stewartstown
Naomh Eoghan V Eglish
Owen Roes V Gortin

Eire90

If only the top teams in league groups go into a league final then does that not make a lot of games become dead rubbers surely they should have went at least top 3 teams get through with the winner of each group getting a bye to semis.

toby47

Killyclogher vs Trillick live on TG4 next Friday night - 28th August.

Pearse Blue

Quote from: Eire90 on August 20, 2020, 06:49:15 AM
If only the top teams in league groups go into a league final then does that not make a lot of games become dead rubbers surely they should have went at least top 3 teams get through with the winner of each group getting a bye to semis.
All league games will be now be dead rubbers unfortunately. This is the problem with a no relegation league, teams who are now out of the championship won't even be training. 

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Eire90 on August 20, 2020, 06:49:15 AM

It would be the obvious thing to do. However that would've added 2 x more weekends to a season that (A) has to get rid up before county starts (B) is vulnerable to the season being pulled.

So you can understand why they erred there.

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ctrallying

With the amount of refunds and unhappy customers last weekend, they really had to do something, going to be harder now to get a refund if the service is crap.

WT4E

Quote from: WT4E on July 26, 2020, 11:04:37 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on July 26, 2020, 10:48:53 PM
Playing game was never really an option in the circumstances in my opinion,no two points or game of football is when you consider what had happened. If roles were reversed I would be pretty certain the same outcome would of taken place.hopefully kildress will at least offer for game to be replayed as there is plenty of daylight and days in the week to do so,very strong possibility Tyrone ccc wont facilitate such a thing but time will tell

We where willing to accommodate whatever Kileeshil proposed but it was ccc who would not accommodate. Not sure where it goes from here but will wait and see.

Kildress and kileeshil game to be refixed some time in the future due to representation by kileeshil to the County board and Kildress' willingness to accommodate request based on the circumstances.

Should be a good game.

Tyrone Gaa

What happened to Paul Devlin's moortown underage grade 1 minor teams that won consecutive titles. I'd have expected some progress from Moortown but they seem to be getting worse??
Living the dream!!!

WT4E

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on August 22, 2020, 07:50:40 PM
What happened to Paul Devlin's moortown underage grade 1 minor teams that won consecutive titles. I'd have expected some progress from Moortown but they seem to be getting worse??

Row involving Paul Devlin in the club a few years back which i hear spoiled that generation.

GetOverTheBar

Think a few have went to Ardboe / Ballinderry

sidelineball

Intermediate is shaping up as expected. Gortin, Greencastle, Edendork and Eglish progress to QF's. I expect Edendork to dispatch Rock fairly handy and Gortin to progress as they have previous experience over Eglish at this stage. Is it open draw for Edendork and Gortin going into Semi? As they'll like to avoid each other I'd imagine

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: sidelineball on August 23, 2020, 09:17:43 PM
Intermediate is shaping up as expected. Gortin, Greencastle, Edendork and Eglish progress to QF's. I expect Edendork to dispatch Rock fairly handy and Gortin to progress as they have previous experience over Eglish at this stage. Is it open draw for Edendork and Gortin going into Semi? As they'll like to avoid each other I'd imagine

Edendork head and shoulders above anything else in the division
Living the dream!!!