Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Quote from: laoislad on November 27, 2020, 11:40:11 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 27, 2020, 11:27:28 PM
Quote from: Rudi on November 27, 2020, 11:13:16 PM
Did Tubridy just say bollocks on the toy show

I thought it was F**k
Thats what I thought also.

Sounded like that.  An automatic reaction when a bottle of fizzy orange explodes all over you. Would challenge anyone not to say fcuk. All the funnier for a kid sitting 2 yards from him.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Cunny Funt

Tubridy as ever is dreadful. Little Saoirse was the star of that show

laoislad

Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 28, 2020, 01:50:22 AM
Tubridy as ever is dreadful. Little Saoirse was the star of that show
Disagree. If there is one thing Tubridy is good at its the Toy Show. I thought he done well last night and the whole show itself was great.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Hound

I find it hard to watch the LLS because I don't like Tubs, and don't think he's any good at interviewing guests.

However, for the Toy Show he is very good most years. This year he was great. Helped of course by an array of inspiring young guests. Tubs would probably be a much better presenter of the Den or something like that, rather that the LLS, but I don't think there's anyone who'd do the Toy Show better.

Quote from: laoislad on November 28, 2020, 08:00:41 AM
Disagree. If there is one thing Tubridy is good at its the Toy Show. I thought he done well last night and the whole show itself was great.
Snap!

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Hound on November 28, 2020, 08:01:07 AM
I find it hard to watch the LLS because I don't like Tubs, and don't think he's any good at interviewing guests.

However, for the Toy Show he is very good most years. This year he was great. Helped of course by an array of inspiring young guests. Tubs would probably be a much better presenter of the Den or something like that, rather that the LLS, but I don't think there's anyone who'd do the Toy Show better.

Snap!

He's grand at it. But Gay Byrne was brilliant at it back in the day

thewobbler

Suggesting Tubridy was dreadful is pure haters gonna hate stuff.

I don't particularly like his style 364 days of every year. But if he was put on this earth to do anything, it's to do the Toy Show. He is absolutely perfect for it.

BennyCake

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 28, 2020, 08:23:47 AM
Quote from: Hound on November 28, 2020, 08:01:07 AM

Snap!

He's grand at it. But Gay Byrne was brilliant at it back in the day

Gay's day was more about the toys. With Tubridy it's  about the kids. Couldn't tell you about any toys last night other than the dinosaur outfit.

Tubridy is great at it because he's a big eejit around kids and lepps around like a galoot. The wee girl who lost the leg and the lad in the wheelchair waving at the porter, jaysus you'd have a heart of stone if that didn't affect you.

Itchy

Jesus I cant believe the negativity on Tubridy, thought he was brilliant. I particularly enjoyed polly protestant, a star in the making.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Itchy on November 28, 2020, 10:13:57 PM
Jesus I cant believe the negativity on Tubridy, thought he was brilliant. I particularly enjoyed polly protestant, a star in the making.
Aye. No point saying he's universally shit - he's not great with sportspeople but he's made the toy show.

Itchy

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 28, 2020, 10:42:48 PM
Aye. No point saying he's universally shit - he's not great with sportspeople but he's made the toy show.

Hes not good with sports people but then need was Pat Kenny or Gay Byrne. Personally I couldn't stand that condescending p***k Gay Byrne.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Itchy on November 28, 2020, 11:16:38 PM

Hes not good with sports people but then need was Pat Kenny or Gay Byrne. Personally I couldn't stand that condescending p***k Gay Byrne.

probably coz he gave it to old 10k teeth?

Itchy

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 28, 2020, 11:29:34 PM

I dont understand what that means but my main reason was how he treated Annie Murphy but as an uber right winger you were probably OK with that yourself.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Itchy on November 28, 2020, 11:33:47 PM

I dont understand what that means but my main reason was how he treated Annie Murphy but as an uber right winger you were probably OK with that yourself.

??? right wing ffs

Itchy

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 28, 2020, 11:36:08 PM
Quote from: Itchy on November 28, 2020, 11:33:47 PM

??? right wing ffs

Do you pick your tv presenters based on their abortion stance? Tubs would be pro choice I'd say but good auld Gaybo, he had the bishops hand up his hole he'd be your type of man. Do you do the same when picking your barber, butcher etc.

BennyCake

Nah couldn't have Gaybo either. And he did have that condescending way about him.