Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galer

Sorry to burst ur bubble but sv has only done what any comittee in any club/county is required.the old regime was that bad the would make anyone who tried look good. Il reserve judgement until i see proper infrastructure at all levels not just hurling in which seems to be there main objective.previous regimes have squandered plenty of miney before

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Galer on November 24, 2017, 11:48:41 PM
Sorry to burst ur bubble but sv has only done what any comittee in any club/county is required.the old regime was that bad the would make anyone who tried look good. Il reserve judgement until i see proper infrastructure at all levels not just hurling in which seems to be there main objective.previous regimes have squandered plenty of miney before

Have you applied for any posts this year?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stiffler

Quote from: hardstation on November 25, 2017, 12:27:14 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on August 21, 2017, 06:56:30 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 21, 2017, 06:42:52 PM
Aghagallon?

No disrespect of course.

Yeah Aghagallon. A few good minors and Un21s there. A system of play which suits all players and has been worked on over a few season.
Aye.

Well, we finally won an U21 after many attempts.
Build...keep building...put roof on.

Congrats to rossa on winning u21 championship. Not sure of the Aghagallon reference.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

bannside

Quote from: bannside on October 15, 2017, 06:24:53 PM
Well done Hardstation that was a great minor team. Can't see you beat in under 21 either. Plenty of talent coming through your ranks. Challenge is can you bring enough through to senior level.

Well done HS. Some great players. Enough ammunition there to be a real force in Antrim Football for the next ten years.

paddyjohn

Quote from: hardstation on November 25, 2017, 12:27:14 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on August 21, 2017, 06:56:30 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 21, 2017, 06:42:52 PM
Aghagallon?

No disrespect of course.

Yeah Aghagallon. A few good minors and Un21s there. A system of play which suits all players and has been worked on over a few season.
Aye.

Well, we finally won an U21 after many attempts.
Build...keep building...put roof on.

And?

Fair play to Rossa, great work being done there.

country bumpkin

So Cargin have a new senior manager..........some would say 'clutching at straws'.... :)

Milltown Row2

Whoever he is I'm sure his first task will be to win a game in Ulster
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 25, 2017, 08:51:15 PM
Still haven't read "Ozymandias" MR2.......?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 25, 2017, 09:01:13 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 25, 2017, 08:51:15 PM
Still haven't read "Ozymandias" MR2.......?

Is that the story of being shit outside of our own county? Haven't read it

country bumpkin

And here I am thinking you were a literary giant..... :'(

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 25, 2017, 11:28:08 PM
And here I am thinking you were a literary giant..... :'(

Small books, ones with not many words, Cargins ventures in Ulster :o is a great book, doesn't take long to read

bogieman

All the big clubs in Antrim could go to Armagh today to see how to do Ulster... comprehensively 8)
This is not Irish dancing. -RH

NAG1

Quote from: bogieman on November 26, 2017, 08:46:27 AM
All the big clubs in Antrim could go to Armagh today to see how to do Ulster... comprehensively 8)

Hows that?

bannside

I hear there was a late night in Randalstown as they celebrated their first big trophy in a few years coming from behind to beat Dunloy to win the Roger Casement Memorial Cup for Antrim U21 B championship. Some good players on both teams. Lamh Dhearg only beat Randalstown by a point in an earlier round, and went close themselves in the A final against winners Rossa.

bannside

Should add that Randalstown were managed by their senior manager Damien Scotchy Hagan who is one of our own clubmen in Portglenone, having moved here a good few years from Moortown, having played for Tyrone for many years.

He is just one of five Casements clubmen who are managing presently at other clubs!