All this league positivity talk and yet no thread for the final

Started by Fuzzman, April 07, 2017, 01:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Donegal beating Dublin tomorrow won't mean much for the senior championship. Donegal put a lot of effort into this years NFL and by over playing U21s they could be maxed out by August.

Kerry are the most likely team to beat Dublin again this summer. I can't see any Ulster side or Mayo toppling the Dubs. Fuzzman what gear was Dublin in for the last number of AI finals? Far from top gear I'd reckon and like any team that are aiming to stay at the top they will need new faces and freshness injected into their side.

Syferus

Quote from: Cunny Funt on April 14, 2017, 09:47:38 PM
Donegal beating Dublin tomorrow won't mean much for the senior championship. Donegal put a lot of effort into this years NFL and by over playing U21s they could be maxed out by August.

Kerry are the most likely team to beat Dublin again this summer. I can't see any Ulster side or Mayo toppling the Dubs. Fuzzman what gear was Dublin in for the last number of AI finals? Far from top gear I'd reckon and like any team that are aiming to stay at the top they will need new faces and freshness injected into their side.

The too much/too little merry-go-round about league effort is one of the gold standard tropes of this board and GAA in general.