Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyronerebel

Quote from: bogball88 on September 09, 2019, 04:01:15 PM
Quote from: tyronerebel on September 09, 2019, 03:57:04 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on September 09, 2019, 03:36:29 PM
Quote from: tyronerebel on September 09, 2019, 01:56:01 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on September 09, 2019, 12:35:08 PM
everyone jumping on the trillick hype train after one game, comical. Not convinced as of yet. Aghyaran breezing past augher. Greencastle beating clogher in a very exciting last 10 mins - not to my surprise. Still have no idea how killyclogher won. what a weekend folks.

i agree, not one mention about clonoe. lets not forget they gave that same Dromore team a walloping down in Gardrum park only a few weeks ago. I can see clone rattling Trillick with there physical power although skeet will be a massive blow aster picking up that injury... Aghyarans breeze could just stop when up against a very well organised Galbally team although i do see that going right to the wire. Greencastle have an upperhand on the winner of moortown/ gortin now anyhow when they have to play 3 times in 8 days.  KC men look to believe there run is over and and seem happy with their first round win by the way they celebrated on Saturday night.

I agree with that, Trillick still a lot to prove, Clonoe a dark horse in all of this i feel. Aghyaran and Galbally be a tight affair no doubt. Going by all the stories i seen on social media i thought Killyclogher won the oneill cup, only later to find out they got through the first round. Astonishing stuff.

even started rubbing it into the Donaghmore lads face in omagh that night in sallys think it was started again by the lad that was mentioned on here a few weeks ago from pomeroy... GG.. mans making a name for himself! Young drayne and a few mates had to saved by the bouncers
Would Donaghmore lads go for a night out in Omagh after a championship defeat?
[/quote

Only speaking about what ive heard from a very reliable source

Localexpert

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 09, 2019, 03:45:59 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on September 09, 2019, 03:43:37 PM
Highlight for me was Coalisland getting a 52 seater bus for the 3.5 mile journey to Edendork

Plenty of cash round the 'island

Think it's to do with the new initiative by the club to go greener and save the environment.  Would like to see our near neighbours do the same after the carbon footprint ca$hidy left  ;)

Jim Bob

Highlight for me was Coalisland getting a 52 seater bus for the 3.5 mile journey to Edendork

Judging by the amount of them lined up for the national anthem the 52 seater may not have been enough

under the bar

They may as well drive it around home cos they never get anywhere in Ulster! ;D ;D

aqua_allsorts

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 09, 2019, 12:37:36 PM
Greencastle manager also summoning his inner Jurgen Klopp after the winning goal - the knee slide was worth the admission fee alone
Sliding across in front of Joe McMahon on the Clogher line too..

aqua_allsorts

A lot of people seem to be hopping on the Trillick bandwagon. Great performance yes but it's hard to know exactly where they are at when playing a brutal Dromore team. Interesting quarter finals lined up for sure. Trillick this and Coalisland that.. surely that Omagh team are to be in with a shout and seem to be getting completely written off. Ronan O'Neill looked like a man with something to prove in Dunmoyle v Dungannon. Along with Ciaran McLaughlin, Conan Grugan, Connor O'Donnell, Barry Tierney and a few u20 lads as well I believe, I think they could be an outside bet.

Localexpert

Quote from: aqua_allsorts on September 10, 2019, 12:13:15 AM
A lot of people seem to be hopping on the Trillick bandwagon. Great performance yes but it's hard to know exactly where they are at when playing a brutal Dromore team. Interesting quarter finals lined up for sure. Trillick this and Coalisland that.. surely that Omagh team are to be in with a shout and seem to be getting completely written off. Ronan O'Neill looked like a man with something to prove in Dunmoyle v Dungannon. Along with Ciaran McLaughlin, Conan Grugan, Connor O'Donnell, Barry Tierney and a few u20 lads as well I believe, I think they could be an outside bet.

Hi Ronan welcome aboard.  Haven't saw anyone bigging up coalislands chances too much but have to agree that you and your teammates will have a big say before it's all over!

P.s I hope you and micky are still friends

square_ball

Well Local Expert did your comrades catch up with you yet? I believe there was mentions of you on twitter last week. Rewards were being offered for your identity. Did you take the chance and show up at Edendork or did you stay away in the interests of safety?

Under Lights

Quote from: Localexpert on September 10, 2019, 08:18:39 AM

Hi Ronan welcome aboard.  Haven't saw anyone bigging up coalislands chances too much but have to agree that you and your teammates will have a big say before it's all over!

They are. Trust me they are.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: square_ball on September 10, 2019, 09:02:44 AM
Well Local Expert did your comrades catch up with you yet? I believe there was mentions of you on twitter last week. Rewards were being offered for your identity. Did you take the chance and show up at Edendork or did you stay away in the interests of safety?

Anyone confiscating phones at Coalisland training to check Gaaboard login details this year???

Under Lights

Quote from: Theshooter on September 10, 2019, 10:09:36 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on September 10, 2019, 09:57:05 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on September 10, 2019, 08:18:39 AM

They are. Trust me they are.

You know something we dont?

I know lots of things that you don't  :-\

Localexpert

One of our merry band of (wo)men almost gave the game away with a few pints in them a few years ago but still going strong.  Why would I be afraid of going to edendork ... traditionally speaking they're very passive  ;)

Localexpert

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 10, 2019, 10:12:03 AM

Anyone confiscating phones at Coalisland training to check Gaaboard login details this year???

There was a local soviet councillor threatening a trip to the gulags in gervins last year  ;D

square_ball

Quote from: Localexpert on September 10, 2019, 10:21:48 AM

One of our merry band of (wo)men almost gave the game away with a few pints in them a few years ago but still going strong.  Why would I be afraid of going to edendork ... traditionally speaking they're very passive  ;)

No no it wasn't the Edendork ones you should be wary of. Anyway you live to fight another day comrade.

Honda300

Who yous think gonna get the wins in the intermediate double header at the weekend? The talk was it was in Omagh but seems to be changed to killyclogher now for some reason  ???