Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jell 0 Biafra

jcpen

Predictable. Was too easy for Liverpool.
As said during the week after Sheff United they were going to pay for missing so many chances in a game soon. Looks like today is that day.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

J70

Seems to be a feature of this Liverpool team, not a bug. Should have beaten City and Arsenal at Anfield, United in the cup, and now this. Not clinical enough.

seafoid

J70

Thank you wan Bissaka. Stupid tackle!

Brendan

There we go, Arsenal or City's to lose now

jcpen

Quote from: Brendan on April 07, 2024, 05:26:41 PMThere we go, Arsenal or City's to lose now
Technically it's Arsenals to lose.
Looking forward to Captain Obvious confirming as much soon.

Nanderson

"This does not f**king slip" vibes

RedHand88

Quote from: Nanderson on April 07, 2024, 05:28:24 PM"This does not f**king slip" vibes

Why who said this does not slip?

J70

Quote from: jcpen on April 07, 2024, 05:27:40 PM
Quote from: Brendan on April 07, 2024, 05:26:41 PMThere we go, Arsenal or City's to lose now
Technically it's Arsenals to lose.
Looking forward to Captain Obvious confirming as much soon.

Arsenal won't let United off the hook like Liverpool did.

jcpen

Quote from: Nanderson on April 07, 2024, 05:28:24 PM"This does not f**king slip" vibes
If they lost maybe but there is still a lot of football to be played yet.
Liverpool should probably have been out of sight at half time but they weren't, it was always going to happen then that they would concede.
Probably be happy to get out of there with a point in the end.

Captain Obvious

Unexpected slip up by Liverpool today.  Klopp his players and their supporters will be left to wonder how and why they failed to beat Manchester United twice this season and for good measure got knocked out of the FA Cup by them also.

Arsenal,Manchester City won't win their remaining games so the good news for Liverpool is win their remaining seven league games and they should be champions.

From the Bunker

More points dropped by Man U. Liverpool were there for the taking. That's 7 points dropped by them in the last 3 games.

jcpen

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 07, 2024, 05:44:02 PMMore points dropped by Man U. Liverpool were there for the taking. That's 7 points dropped by them in the last 3 games.
Tbf Liverpool were actually there for the taking for about 10 mins after Man United went 2 up.

Arsenal's to lose but with the fixtures City have left Arsenal will have to win every game because I can't see City dropping many if any points.

Mourne Red

Far from Arsenals too lose Jesus.. Still to play United, Chelsea, Spurs and Villa. Titles in City's hands if they want it