Fermanagh
10 (32.3%)
Down
8 (25.8%)
Itsa draw
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Armagh4SamAgain

Its grateb 2 see Fremanagh in the final afet beatin Derry so well an every body in Fermanagh will be well pleased with a grate performance an will go 2 the match but I cant see them winning it because Armagh have been there b4 an done it and will do it again. Down wont count.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Uladh

Jaysus oneill, i know yer on the holidays and tyrone are gone but you can't be that bored?

Zapatista

Fermanagh and Wexford will contend the All Ireland Final.

T Fearon

A nostalgic trip for those of us who were there in 1982, when Armagh beat Fermanagh in that year's Ulster Final after a mighty struggle on a scorching hot day.

Where did those 26 years go?

feetofflames

I suppose the two counties have mirrored each other whilst Armagh might have had slightly more success in recent years.  They always used to say if Fermanagh are on the up watch out for a good Armagh team nipping at their heels.
After 1982 Both teamsswitched off the tap of football success for nearly 2 decades but thankfully in recent years both teams have had rewarding degress of success with Feramanagh nearly making an Aifinal in 2004 and Armagh having their one and only  All Ireland run of note  in 2002.
Hats off to both as they attempt to build on Tyrone fine achievements for Ulster Football in 2003 and 2005.  2008 appears to be turning into a great year for the developing GAA world.    
Chief Wiggum

T Fearon

Er, what exactly was Tyrone's great achievement in 2002 apart from being dumped out of Ulster by the team that went on to win Sam that year, then embarassing the whole of Ulster when Sligo whipped their arses in Croker? ;D

Wind ups need to be peppered with accurate facts

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ONeill

Ulster GAA Senior & Minor Football Championship Finals:

Following Saturday night's Ulster GAA Senior Football Championship Semi Final between Derry and Fermanagh, Comhairle Uladh CCC met to discuss the venue for the 2008 Ulster Football Finals.

It was agreed that the venue for the Ulster GAA Minor & Senior Football Championship Finals would be St Tiernach's Park, Clones on Sunday 20th July 2008.

It will be an All Ticket event and tickets will be available through the usual outlets, including County Boards.  The Minor Football Final will be at 12.00pm, followed by the Senior Football Final at 2.00pm.

The Ulster Senior Football Champions of twenty five years ago in 1983, Donegal, will be honoured on Ulster Final day.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

DandyMan

CAn anybody list the teams who played all those years ago?

Maguire01

What's the line-up for the minor final? Have either of the semis been played yet?

Oh, and A4SA, I'd change the title to Armagh/Down, just to save yourself potential embarrassment.  And spell Final properly.

fred the red

cavan play tyrone minors this sunday before the armagh down game.

will many tyronies be in attendance?

Armagh4SamAgain

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 23, 2008, 01:15:46 PM
What's the line-up for the minor final? Have either of the semis been played yet?

Oh, and A4SA, I'd change the title to Armagh/Down, just to save yourself potential embarrassment.  And spell Final properly.

Done. It was only a typo mistake
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

haranguerer

Quote from: Zapatista on June 23, 2008, 08:58:20 AM
Fermanagh and Wexford will contend the All Ireland Final.

Both will go far