Wolves
Sheffield Wed
Leicester
Notts Forest
Other than above
Scunthorpe Utd
Do not follow or Care!

youbetterbelieveit

well flameboy, do a poll then, and we will all participate i am sure. AC fan since the early/mid- 90's
baresi, van basten, gullit etc.. some great players at the time.

laoislad

Have a soft spot for Parma don't ask me why

Flameboy

they had a class team at parma few seans ago including buffon, cannavaro, thuram, veron, ortega, crespo.....dunno how they never won a scudetto...

Im an Inter Milan fan myself though...

laoislad

I rem Asprilla playing for them before he went to Newcastle he was class scoring some great goals

AZOffaly

I'm a part time fan of the Old Lady since Ian Rush went there.

Visited the Della Alpi two years ago (2004-2005 season) for the Juventus - Real Madrid Second leg. Shite stadium, great atmosphere, but a lunatic way of positioning the away fans. If you are in the Curva (sud?) you are in with the Juve Ultras, which is grand if you are shouting for Juve, but the Away fans are to your left and above left as well. We were pelted with bottles and flares all night. Mind you chanting 'Madrid, Madrid, El Puta Madrid' hardlly helped :D.

I actually got a clatter of a flare that night, jaysus they are hot. It hit me on the shoulder and burnt my jacket and scarf, before melting the seat I was standing behind when it landed.

From the Bunker

I know not many have voted but Arsenal most have a higher %age!

lurganblue

very little originality in people choosing the team they support.

Flameboy

define originality lurganblue?

supporting an african club team?

lurganblue

over 50% of people are either liverpool or Man Utd supporters. why?

did they make an original choice when they were growing up or did they support the team their friends supported, or their brother supported or their parents supported?

behind the wire

leeds united sice birth, always have been always will be, even though they are going through very hard times at present. they will probably be relegated this year, but sure, we still have to keep the faith. i don't believe in changing the team you support, but maybe thats just the gaa upbringing coming out in me!
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Flameboy

well, i suppose first choice is Shelbourne FC, my dad supported Chelsea so i like them too, always had a soft spot for Celtic...

like inter milan too.

im not a monogamist

ludermor

But you like bhoys!! Didnt think you were like that Flameboy

Farrandeelin

I cannot believe there aren't more Everton fans out there. I mean they're a big club with a good long record in the top division.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Flameboy

i DO like the bhoys ur right.......

As Kurt Angle would say "It's True , It's true"

lurganblue

Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 03, 2007, 06:09:41 PM
I cannot believe there aren't more Everton fans out there. I mean they're a big club with a good long record in the top division.

very true, but they dont win enough