Wolves
Sheffield Wed
Leicester
Notts Forest
Other than above
Scunthorpe Utd
Do not follow or Care!

From the Bunker

Apologies to clubs left out......I am not a Man u fan but expect them to get as many votes as all the rest of the clubs put together.

Spiritof98

I am a Man U fan but I think Liverpool might give them a run.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Fluffy Che

Midnight to Six..

Bod Mor

There's an awful smell of the Sassanch in here. I have an awful hangover today and threads like this are not helpin' at all. I better go now before I say something awful bad....
Ó chuir mé 'mo cheann é ní stopfaidh mé choíche
Go seasfaidh mé thíos i lár Chondae Mhaigh Eo.

From the Bunker

Apologies Bod Mor, i can undrstand you annoyance, was just curious to see how things would pan out!

charlie linkbox

I started off supporting Liverpool as I can only remember as far back as the '80s  but changed to Man Utd around '92/'93. I stayed loyal to them but changed my mind agaim in '98 and went with Arsenal coz of Viera, Overmars, Anelka and Henry - sheer class. Arsenal didn't follow on though so I went back to United (a safe bet). Since Abramovich has taken over Chelsea I have switched to them. However this year's title race is too close to call at the minute so I'll hold out until about April to see who I cheer for this season.

magickingdom

just like you charlie i was born in the winners enclosure, not quite sure yet (despite a soft spot for liverpool) but i think i'm with united this year....

ziggysego

What about, I don't follow soccer?
Testing Accessibility

youbetterbelieveit

long suffering villian, since about 1992, when Big paul mcgrath was the star!

laoislad

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUBSINCE 1984!!!!

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

lynchbhoy

was following liverpool since 1975 but become disillusioned with them and thair anti Irish policy under souness
since then their anti football policy (by not playing my footballing hero Litmaenen and playing useless twats like cisse, sisoko, crouch, mcallister etc etc) has kept me away from really getting back to support them again

Luton town would be the team our family would mostly support

laoislad

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 28, 2006, 11:45:55 PM
was following liverpool since 1975 but become disillusioned with them and thair anti Irish policy under souness
since then their anti football policy (by not playing my footballing hero Litmaenen and playing useless twats like cisse, sisoko, crouch, mcallister etc etc) has kept me away from really getting back to support them again

Luton town would be the team our family would mostly support

Mcallister? Sissoko? Idon't think so mcallister was the biggest part of the team that won 3 cups in 2000/01 and Sissoko is a class act in the making and Crouchy does his best god love him
As for Cisse i agree and yeah they should have played Litmaenen more too

From the Bunker

Surprised that there's no-one out there with B/burn allegances from the mid-90's?

Flameboy

i'd be interested in a thread to see if there are many Serie A fans still out there....

im one anyhow.