Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Fairly typical of Arsenal that. Acting the hard men after the game is over. Arteta has some job on his hands.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ONeill on June 21, 2020, 06:25:35 AM
Fairly typical of Arsenal that. Acting the hard men after the game is over. Arteta has some job on his hands.

No midfield. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but Ozil checked out after getting that €350k a week contract. Imagine if that money was available for wages.  :(
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Mustafi must've been at a bonfire last night.

ONeill

OK, they were a bit disinterested... Can we still celebrate it?

mrdeeds

Cunny Funt

That good win against Liverpool followed up by arguably a better win tonight against City. Very impressive display especially defensively where even David Luiz looked decent.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 18, 2020, 09:45:20 PM
That good win against Liverpool followed up by arguably a better win tonight against City. Very impressive display especially defensively where even David Luiz looked decent.

City never looked like scoring. Pressed well and positioning class.

ONeill

Windmill abu

Quote from: ONeill on August 01, 2020, 09:33:30 PM
Nice to end the season that way.

Without Martinelli, Saka, Chalmbers and Leno. Saliba ready to go. Arsenal need to sell Ozil and possibly bring in Thomas Partley and aim for a top 4 finish next season
Never underestimate the power of complaining

From the Bunker

Quote from: Windmill abu on August 01, 2020, 11:23:26 PM
Quote from: ONeill on August 01, 2020, 09:33:30 PM
Nice to end the season that way.

Without Martinelli, Saka, Chalmbers and Leno. Saliba ready to go. Arsenal need to sell Ozil and possibly bring in Thomas Partley and aim for a top 4 finish next season

Ozil will have to be given away for free. He was a year left on a contract paying him £300,000 a week. No one in their right mind will buy Ozil and pay him them wages.

An Watcher

Why they decided to give him that contract in the first place is beyond me. Players get huge contracts on the basis of top performances in the Premier league, ozil hasn't done that in the whole time he's been there. Ridiculous

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

mrdeeds

Quote from: An Watcher on August 02, 2020, 07:30:09 AM
Why they decided to give him that contract in the first place is beyond me. Players get huge contracts on the basis of top performances in the Premier league, ozil hasn't done that in the whole time he's been there. Ridiculous

It was a ridiculous contract but just before that he was flying.

rodney trotter

Willian would be a gold sighing for Arsenal. He wanted a 3 year deal with Chelsea, they offered 2 probaly because of his age.
Maitland Niles being let go. He looked good when he broke into the Arsenal team, seems to have fallen back

Coutinho linked too, wether that will happen.

ONeill

Anyone know if the bus top parade is being televised live?